Greeting from LaPaz, Mx

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dswizzler

Vessel Name
Delta Swizzler
Vessel Make
1988 58' Vantare
Just checking in , been off line for awhile, but we left Alameda on May 11 heading for San Diego. After 65 days of very slowly heading down the coast, we found way to many places to stop and stay a few days, we found San Diego. My 58 Vantare which some folks warned me about did a fine job of keeping the crew dry and safe.

While waiting for the CUBAR to leave in November we ran down to Ensenada to Baja Naval for a quick bottom job. Ended up spending a month there and met a great bunch of cruisers from Marina Coral and Cruiseport. They made us feel right at home and showed up around.

Finally Nov 11 came and five years from the days we signed the papers to buy the boat we left SD with The San Diego Yacht Club and the CUBAR for LAPAZ.

All in all a great trip and down enjoying the weather, water and people of LA Paz, Cut your lines and head south the water is fine,

Mark & Cindy
Delta Swizzler

Hola, Mark and Nancy!

My boat (Godzilla, soon to be Harmony) is currently in Marina De La Paz. Where are you guys docked, or are you out in the Magote? My wife and I will be down again on January 5 for a week or so. I will try to listen for you on the morning net. I've got some great restaurant recommendations if you are interested. You are going to LOVE La Paz!

Cheers, Bill

Good to hear from you guys! Sounds like you're having a great time. Vickie and I think of you and Cindy a lot! Good luck with your adventures and thanks for checking in.

Was in LaPaz a few years ago looking at a Willard 40'. Very nice cruising grounds! Went out to dinner one night to a place that served scallop tacos. Would go back Just for those, yum!

Ted

Oops, I meant Mark and Cindy.

Back
Top Bottom