Great Loop GPX Files?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CaptTom

Guru
Vessel Make
Prairie 36 Coastal Cruiser
I can find tons of information on the Great Loop, but was wondering if anyone had, or had seen posted, .gpx files of routes?

With winter coming on, some preliminary planning for a loop trip is on the agenda. Sure, part of the fun is examining every leg of the journey vicariously, and plotting out the route one waypoint at a time.

But I imagine someone has already done this, and thought maybe they'd have shared the .gpx files on line somewhere. But I haven't found any.

Join the AGLCA (America's Great Loop Cruisers Assoc.) and ask this question. You will find more folks there with the specific knowledge.
I can find tons of information on the Great Loop, but was wondering if anyone had, or had seen posted, .gpx files of routes?

With winter coming on, some preliminary planning for a loop trip is on the agenda. Sure, part of the fun is examining every leg of the journey vicariously, and plotting out the route one waypoint at a time.

But I imagine someone has already done this, and thought maybe they'd have shared the .gpx files on line somewhere. But I haven't found any.

Join the AGLCA (America's Great Loop Cruisers Assoc.) and ask this question. You will find more folks there with the specific knowledge.

Thanks, I may do that... IF I ever decide to actually do the loop. Meanwhile I wasn't really planning to pay for membership if I'm just dreaming.

Thanks, I may do that... IF I ever decide to actually do the loop. Meanwhile I wasn't really planning to pay for membership if I'm just dreaming.

Even if you don't do the loop...it may be worth joining.

I got one year free membership and I valued it enough to keep renewing.

It's the cost of a decent dinner....even if you get just a contact for a decent marina or mechanic...worth that years membership.

Like TF..... you can get answers fast which again is worth it's weight in gold when you need it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom