Getting our Selene 43 ready to sell...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Julsburd

Veteran Member
We are in the process of pricing and pictures but wanted to get the word out.. Beautifully maintained, great live aboard and only 2677 hours on the single Cummins engine. Plan to remain on her until mid April but are initiating the selling process.

Best of luck on the sale of your Selene. Moving on to other things? Or maybe another boat?

We are going to be land lubbers for awhile. Another boat will always be in the future though. We love this boat but we just aren’t using her enough by not doing the planned loop.

Best of luck on the sale and moving on to your next adventure.

Yes we did sell our Selene by owner. Sale went very smoothly. Bittersweet....

Any words of advice to someone who is contemplating putting an order in for a new 43 or 45?
Thanks.

(If I'm am in the classified section, my apologies for initiating a discussion, & I withdrawal the question.)

Last edited:
I have a 2007 S43.

My #1 piece of advice is to consider buying/building a midship master model. There are some trade-offs, but for us this configuration works out way better than the standard master stateroom up front. My #2 piece of advice would be to see if somehow the seating configuration in the pilot house could be modified to create room for a helm chair. Have fun!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom