Flemings on Yachtworld

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One other point to this issue reguarding the used Fleming not coming up on Yachtworld in the USA.

I can search for used Marlows, KK, OR, GB, Nordys and any otherr kind of vessel I want and they come up in the USA. However none for the used Fleming in the USA.

That would point to an issue between the Fleming Dealers in the UAS and Yachtworld. However if that were the case. The New build for those dealers in the USA should not show up (because the companies are at odds) but they do.

This is a head knocker that is for sure.

Cheers.

H.

Not really a head knocker. Simply a broker who failed to upload their listings correctly to Yacht World. Think, real estate agent fails to upload to MLS.

Not really a head knocker. Simply a broker who failed to upload their listings correctly to Yacht World. Think, real estate agent fails to upload to MLS.

Thanks for the input. However 4 days ago is when this happen. Up until that time 12 used Fleming were showing up on yachtworld 8 from Burr yachts 3 from Chuck Hovey and one from a company in Michigan.

I find it hard to believe 3 different companies failed to upload their listing incorrectly all at the same time. Also Burr and Hovey listing have been up for over 6 months on some of their listings and one from Burr I know has been listed for over 8 months.

So therefore I do not find that to be the case.

Cheers

H.

There are two new Flemings (65 and 55) in Port Sidney Marina, BC. The 55 is fully commissioned (electronics, dinghy, heat etc). Beautiful boats but they have been sitting here for over 9 months now. Surprised they are not selling.

There are two new Flemings (65 and 55) in Port Sidney Marina, BC. The 55 is fully commissioned (electronics, dinghy, heat etc). Beautiful boats but they have been sitting here for over 9 months now. Surprised they are not selling.

Gsholz.

Yes their are beautiful vessels but the price tag are not so beautiful. :rofl:

The issue is finding a used Fleming listed on yachtworld in the USA. All used Flemings outside the USA show up. The only ones that show up on Yachtworld in the USA are the New builds not the Used ones.

Thanks

Cheers.

H.

Using yachtworld in BC, I get some around the world but also one in Seattle and Edgewater MD. But at the top, the listing of those around the world shows only "1" for the States.

My bad, the one in MD is new.

Last edited:
I am wondering if any of you are having this issue on yachtworld?

When I search for used Fleming yachts in the USA on yachtworld the search comes up zero. I know this is incorrect. There are 12 used Flemings for sale in the USA. However if I search worldwide for used Flemings, they do come up in Europe. The only Flemings that show up in the USA are the new builds.

I have tried searching for used Flemings on six different pc’s and I-phones as well as 6 different networks. So I know this is not an issue with my pc.

Any thoughts would be helpful.

Cheers

H.

Funny. I noticed the same thing last night. Might just be a feed issue but very odd that both Burr and Hovey would have the same issue.

About 4-5 Flemings showed up as sold a couple of weeks before Dorian... A Banner week for Fleming!

About 4-5 Flemings showed up as sold a couple of weeks before Dorian... A Banner week for Fleming!

You are right. I know two of them that were sold were F-65s. I want to look at them and throw an offer on eirther one of them, but they were under contract.

I believe two F-55 sold in that time as well. Flemings do not last long on the market. That is why I keep watching them.

Thanks for the input Stubones.

Cheers.

H.

Fleming not on Yachtworld

I was told by a boker that Burr Yacht sales was not playing by the rules, never entering sold data and would not co-broke with any other brokers. This was frustrating other brokers because without sold data it was tough for anyone other than Burr to give a seller comps and allowed them to control the market. Maybe Yachtworld is punishing them? I know part of Realtors obligation using the MLS is to accurately enter sold data. Obviously in Real Estate it is easier to verify as sales are public record.

There are now three new Flemings in Sidney, BC. The 65 and 55 have been there for a year and a new 58 just joined them. Does the US now collect tariffs on new boats from China? That could explain why they are there. Anyway, they are not selling where they are. If you are looking for one, they might make you a good deal.

soldboats.com (YachtWorld) sales of Flemings since January 2017

Attachments

• Feming Jan 2017.pdf
    142.6 KB · Views: 115
soldboats.com (YachtWorld) sales of Flemings since January 2017

We dock next door to Burr's Chesapeake location, and they lease several slips at our marina. No Burr sales in that soldboats listing, but I'm pretty sure I've seen several Burr Flemings being sold over the last year... hauled for surveys, new owners moving aboard, etc.

-Chris

Fleming not on Yachtworld

Burr Yacht Sales is noticeably absent from this list. They are great people and provide industry knowledge that would be tough to match, but it would be nice to have access to those sold numbers when spending that kind of money.

Last edited:
Burr Yacht Sales is noticeably absent from this list. They are great people and provide industry knowledge that would be tough to match, but it would be nice to have access to those sold numbers when spending that kind of money.

Yup. Curious. Don't really believe in coincidence.

Burr's web site lists 14 Flemings for sale. It looks like they have dumped YachtWorld, or YachtWorld dumped them.

I looked at a 55 at Burr earlier this year. Very nice place, friendly and knowledgeable people. Made a joke that they never lower their prices and have a monopoly on east coast Flemings.

A few weeks later, I wanted to go back and look again with my girlfriend in town. When I texted the broker for scheduling, I mentioned they weren't on YW anymore. He responded with times, but nothing about YW. Our travel plans changed and we couldn't get there. It appears the boat has sold, but if I go look at another I'll be sure to ask.

Every Fleming owner I’ve Run a boat for or come in contact with speaks highly of them.
Has anyone called Burr and asked?

Selene should be on your list. Better sea keeping and super high quality. I happen to have a 2004 53’ for sale. Freshly painted with a new hardtop. This is an excellent vessel if your price point is in the 800’s.

Back
Top Bottom