First Spy Photo os stealth TF member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonstruck

Guru
Vessel Name
Moonstruck
Vessel Make
Sabre 42 Hardtop Express
Have discovered a stealth TF member who has just bought this beautiful cruiser. Until he chooses to reveal his identity, he will just be known as FPLurker.

img_144024_0_c0e21ddc3084d3b30052bf4c46642fdf.jpg

Is that a Concord 47 Don?

It's a Trojan. I think they may have picked up the Concord molds. It's a great boat. The undisclosed subject is probably aware by now of the posting of the spy photo.

Ahhh...the Trojan 44- what a great boat! same hull as the uniflite, Chris Craft, bertram, and Trojan..tons of boat for the $$$ with a great layout.

Ahhh...the Trojan 44- what a great boat! same hull as the uniflite, Chris Craft, bertram, and Trojan..tons of boat for the $$$ with a great layout.

Tony, I thought that reminded me of a Pacemaker. Uniflite bought the large Pacemaker cruiser molds when Pacemaker went out of business. Then of course they went to Chris-Craft.

Yes, just step out the "back door" and you fall off the boat, hopefully missing the stern waterline platform. Reminds me of the Winchester house.

Last edited:
Tony, I thought that reminded me of a Pacemaker.

A buddy of mine and I almost went partners on a 60'+ Pacemaker, years ago. I always thought they were a handsome boat.

Back
Top Bottom