Finally Got My Vessel Documentation!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Alaskan Sea-Duction
Vessel Make
1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
Heath Marine Titling Services
3950 Linwood Avenue
Oakland, CA 94602
510-842-3060 Office
510-504-0309 Mobile
510-842-3067 Fax:banghead:
Rob,

Received the vessel documentation on Tuesday. Thank you.

I will say that I am very disappointed by the service your company has provided me and for which I have paid. First, the USCG documentation was lost and you did not confirm it was received and processed by the Coast Guard. This delayed my documentation by 6 months. Second when the application was resent, it had the incorrect town (Houston TX instead of Houston AK) as our physical address even though the zip code was correct. I had to call the coast guard to correct the mistake. Your attention to detail was lacking in this matter. Third and most importantly, the USCG approved my vessel documentation on June 11, 2014 and sent it to you (my agent) where it sat on your desk for a month. No explanation why this was not sent to me immediately following receipt. Your actions could have cost us heavy fines.

I would NOT recommend your services to any of my friends or family. I have included my broker in this message, so he may also decide not to recommend you to his clients.

Thomas Teseniar

A "Veteran" whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to, and including his/her life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover" - Mark Twain

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 8:52 AM
To: 'Robert Heath'
Cc: Marc Bay
Subject: FW: Requesting Duplicate Documentation-Heath Marine Titling Services
Importance: High

Rob,

See message below. According to the USCG, my documentation was sent to you. I need this documentation ASAP. Please overnight to me at:

Thomas Teseniar

Please confirm with me once sent.

Thomas Teseniar

From: NVDC.W.Webmaster@uscg.mil [mailto:NVDC.W.Webmaster@uscg.mil]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 8:39 AM
To: Teseniar,Thomas A
Subject: RE: Requesting Duplicate Documentation

The Certificate of Documentation was mailed to your agent, Heath Marine Titling Service on June 11, 2014. We have to receive a letter from them also that they have not receive before we can issue a Duplicate.

Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 10:49 AM
To: OSC-SVC-PRDVDSMAILBOX
Cc: Webmaster, NVDC W
Subject: Requesting Duplicate Documentation

Good Morning,

Documentation was issued on my boat on June 11, 2014 and I have not received it. I am requesting a duplicate and to have sent to the following address as I am now traveling:

Thomas Teseniar

Vessel Information:

Vessel Name:
ALASKAN SEA-DUCTION

USCG Doc. No.:
Vessel Service:
RECREATIONAL
IMO Number:
Trade Indicator:
Recreational
Call Sign:
Hull Material:
FRP (FIBERGLASS)
Hull Number:
KYI48014G888
Ship Builder:
Year Built:
Length (ft.):
Hailing Port:
WHITTIER AK
Hull Depth (ft.):
Owner:
THOMAS ALONZO TESENIAR
10682 KAYE LAKE RD (HOUSTON,AK) PO BOX 298441 WASILLA, AK 99629 Hull Breadth (ft.):
Gross Tonnage:
Net Tonnage:
Documentation Issuance Date:
June 11, 2014
Documentation Expiration Date:
June 30, 2015

Previous Vessel Names:
No Vessel Name Changes

Previous Vessel Owners:
No Vessel Owner Changes

Thomas Teseniar

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing. I'm sure you will save others the same aggravation. It's bad enough that the CG themselves are so backed up, but the whole point of an agent is to speed things up, not further slow them down.

Yeah, but you have to understand that the really big and important thing to the agent is......he got his money.

After that it's all just a bunch of baloney.

Tom, glad you finally got it.

Geese, Tom. Wouldn't you just love to slap some people awake? Regardless, I'm so glad you got your boat and I'm especially grateful for the reminder of the "blank check" that veterans write for America.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom