Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-23-2017, 05:35 PM   #41
Guru
 
BandB's Avatar
 
City: Fort Lauderdale
Country: USA
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
Not on the dock yet, but soon!
Looks nice as does your boat with all the lights.
__________________
Advertisement

BandB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 06:49 PM   #42
Guru
 
Donna's Avatar
 
City: Palm Coast
Country: United States
Vessel Name: Southerly
Vessel Model: 1986 Marine Trader 36' Sundeck
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by BandB View Post
Looks nice as does your boat with all the lights.
Thank you!
__________________

Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 07:42 PM   #43
Senior Member
 
City: Yelm, WA
Country: United States
Vessel Name: "Convergence"
Vessel Model: Camano Troll
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 323
Ha!
No. I ordered a solid blue. Got Blue with white top.
Green would be cool. Only guy on the block with one, I'd wager
Toni
ctjstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 07:50 PM   #44
Guru
 
Donna's Avatar
 
City: Palm Coast
Country: United States
Vessel Name: Southerly
Vessel Model: 1986 Marine Trader 36' Sundeck
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctjstr View Post
Ha!
No. I ordered a solid blue. Got Blue with white top.
Green would be cool. Only guy on the block with one, I'd wager
Toni
Blue with white top sounds nice. But it isnít what you ordered. I would give them a call on Tuesday and see if they can rectify the mistake. They seem to be very accommodating.
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 07:53 PM   #45
Senior Member
 
City: Yelm, WA
Country: United States
Vessel Name: "Convergence"
Vessel Model: Camano Troll
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
Blue with white top sounds nice. But it isnít what you ordered. I would give them a call on Tuesday and see if they can rectify the mistake. They seem to be very accommodating.
I might. but as I said earlier, I'm not the pickiest guy on the block. I don't want to haul the thing somewhere to have it shipped. Like most things, I'll get used to it and 6 months from now I'll forget it wasn't the right one.
We'll see.

toni
ctjstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 03:42 AM   #46
Senior Member
 
dirtdoc1's Avatar
 
City: Palo Alto
Country: United States
Vessel Name: Ann-Elyse II
Vessel Model: North Pacific 45
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
Obviously you do not know me I would never put spam out anywhere. In fact, Iím rather insulted.

Iím someone who likes to help. Go to google and do a search on the site. I found it through eBay which I never use. This dock box is gorgeous, custom and of commercial grade. All items on their site are brand new.

If you donít want to search out the site, do a search on me or turn on your tv. Chances are you will see me.
What do you do on TV?
__________________
Dirtdoc1
dirtdoc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 03:56 AM   #47
Master and Commander
 
markpierce's Avatar
 
City: Vallejo CA
Country: USA
Vessel Name: Carquinez Coot
Vessel Model: penultimate Seahorse Marine Coot hull #6
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 11,625
Haven't yet seen the need for a dock box or even used one. Consider my boat-self-contained. What do other people use such a box?
__________________
Kar-KEEN-ez Koot
markpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 07:39 AM   #48
Guru
 
OldDan1943's Avatar
 
City: Aventura FL
Country: USA
Vessel Name: Kinja
Vessel Model: American Tug 34 #116
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by markpierce View Post
Haven't yet seen the need for a dock box or even used one. Consider my boat-self-contained. What do other people use such a box?
Spare dock line to be used during travel, PFDs and grab bad.
__________________
Did Noah have a get home-engine?
OldDan1943 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 09:41 AM   #49
Guru
 
BandB's Avatar
 
City: Fort Lauderdale
Country: USA
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtdoc1 View Post
What do you do on TV?
Wifey B: It would be so easy for me just to tell you what the beautiful lady does, but then that would be no fun for me.
BandB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 10:13 AM   #50
Guru
 
OldDan1943's Avatar
 
City: Aventura FL
Country: USA
Vessel Name: Kinja
Vessel Model: American Tug 34 #116
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by BandB View Post
Wifey B: It would be so easy for me just to tell you what the beautiful lady does, but then that would be no fun for me.
She smiles as she trys to sell dock boxes and pressure cookers and dry frying kitchen stuff?
__________________
Did Noah have a get home-engine?
OldDan1943 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 10:26 AM   #51
Guru
 
BandB's Avatar
 
City: Fort Lauderdale
Country: USA
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDan1943 View Post
She smiles as she trys to sell dock boxes and pressure cookers and dry frying kitchen stuff?
Wifey B: Well, she does have a beautiful smile but to my knowledge doesn't sell any of the items you mentioned.
BandB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 10:30 AM   #52
Guru
 
City: Fairport, NY and Palm Coast, FL
Country: United States
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by markpierce View Post
Haven't yet seen the need for a dock box or even used one. Consider my boat-self-contained. What do other people use such a box?
Hurricane tie lines and fender boards for the boat. In mine, I even had a hurricane tie down for the box itself.
You really need to make sure the stuff is dry before it enters the box.. That's maybe the largest disadvantage.
diver dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 10:53 AM   #53
Scraping Paint
 
City: CT
Country: US
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 963
The original link is now redirecting to a "domain name for sale" page, at least from my ISP.
john61ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 11:43 AM   #54
Guru
 
BandB's Avatar
 
City: Fort Lauderdale
Country: USA
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by john61ct View Post
The original link is now redirecting to a "domain name for sale" page, at least from my ISP.
Here it is on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/44-inch-doc...ZSWYwy&vxp=mtr

And here is the manufacturer

http://www.landmproducts68.com/Fiber...ock-Boxes.html

Cheaper on ebay.
BandB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 12:11 PM   #55
Guru
 
OldDan1943's Avatar
 
City: Aventura FL
Country: USA
Vessel Name: Kinja
Vessel Model: American Tug 34 #116
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by BandB View Post
Wifey B: Well, she does have a beautiful smile but to my knowledge doesn't sell any of the items you mentioned.
Ah but her smile and slender body distracts me, my eyes glass over and so far I have 14 air fryers and 12 pressure cookers.
__________________
Did Noah have a get home-engine?
OldDan1943 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 01:22 PM   #56
Guru
 
Donna's Avatar
 
City: Palm Coast
Country: United States
Vessel Name: Southerly
Vessel Model: 1986 Marine Trader 36' Sundeck
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDan1943 View Post
Ah but her smile and slender body distracts me, my eyes glass over and so far I have 14 air fryers and 12 pressure cookers.
Lol! I appear in television commercials for dental implants and also do live tv.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C07D49F7-5D73-4128-8ADA-52BF5AC99931.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	71605  
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 01:22 PM   #57
Guru
 
Donna's Avatar
 
City: Palm Coast
Country: United States
Vessel Name: Southerly
Vessel Model: 1986 Marine Trader 36' Sundeck
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,132
Oh jeez, just turn your computer! Lol!
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 01:28 PM   #58
Guru
 
OldDan1943's Avatar
 
City: Aventura FL
Country: USA
Vessel Name: Kinja
Vessel Model: American Tug 34 #116
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
Lol! I appear in television commercials for dental implants and also do live tv.
Daymn, now I have to get dental implants. Not sure if my credit card can handle that much..... all those air fryers and pressure cookers and now a mouth full of dental implants.
__________________
Did Noah have a get home-engine?
OldDan1943 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 03:19 PM   #59
Guru
 
BandB's Avatar
 
City: Fort Lauderdale
Country: USA
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDan1943 View Post
Daymn, now I have to get dental implants. Not sure if my credit card can handle that much..... all those air fryers and pressure cookers and now a mouth full of dental implants.
Wifey B: You were so close that all I could do was giggle when you started your post with "She smiles".
BandB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 03:47 PM   #60
Guru
 
OldDan1943's Avatar
 
City: Aventura FL
Country: USA
Vessel Name: Kinja
Vessel Model: American Tug 34 #116
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by BandB View Post
Wifey B: You were so close that all I could do was giggle when you started your post with "She smiles".
I might have to sell the boat to pay for the dental implants. CHUCKLE
__________________

__________________
Did Noah have a get home-engine?
OldDan1943 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2006 - 2012
×