Do You Think I Could Get Enough In A Go Fund Me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a fantastic machine!

I will fund 5$ if you give my own cabin [emoji2]

L

Yuk. If someone gave it to me it would be up for sale right away!

Kind of a sportfish/trawler look. I really love Nordhavn, but this is one of my least favorite styles. Not a fan of the yellow hull either.

Love the engine room! Interior is nice as well.

Why do builder insist on building bigger and bigger. My 1989 Nordhavn 46, with active stabilizers, was a great size. I reworked the forward stateroom, put in a larger bow thruster, reworked the existing instrumentation. It was a great boat until the boat yard dropped it off the jacks, opened up a huge hole on the port size by driving the stabilizer into the owner's stateroom = constructive loss.

Nordhavn stopped building the 46.

They still have a 40, 43 and 47.

They still have a 40, 43 and 47.

Yea I know. They are beautiful and seaworthy boat. The purchase price is more than high enough but then the price of the various electronic "add ons" may add maybe another $50K.

I read, the 43 actually traveled to Bermuda, in the company of other/larger Nordhavns. The 43 was re-fueled underway, as necessary, from a larger Norhavn via a garden hose and a pump.

I am getting too old to start with another boat. Start with active stabilizers.
The disadvantage and advantage is, they only go about 8 knts but, can travel great distances without refueling.

I think I will stick with an American Tug, a fast trawler.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom