Diesel price

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Unfortunately Cape Ann doesn’t help some of us. It helps to have a state in your location. If I just had Au Gres in my location probably 98% of the members wouldn’t know where I am located.

Here is the prices (including tax and also over 100 gallons) that I'm seeing in the PNW.

Anacortes : $5.03
Oak Harbor : Closed ???
Des Moines : $4.19

Hopefully the price will drop some up here.

December 2022 at Covich Williams, inside the Ballard locks, on Salmon Bay in Seattle, WA: Paid $3.25 a gallon. That was the cash price and I got a good discount because I bought almost 700 gallons. :D:D

December 2022 at Covich Williams, inside the Ballard locks, on Salmon Bay in Seattle, WA: Paid $3.25 a gallon. That was the cash price and I got a good discount because I bought almost 700 gallons. :D:D

Wow!!! really? we need a couple thousand gallons and Covich is our exclusive supplier, but I have been dreading heading over. I probably need to log a call to check current prices. At that price I would have top all the tanks off.

Wow!!! really? we need a couple thousand gallons and Covich is our exclusive supplier, but I have been dreading heading over. I probably need to log a call to check current prices. At that price I would have top all the tanks off.

I did top off. I hold 1050 and 675 was all I could comfortably put on.

They are good guys there, they give a better price for cash.

Jeff

Totally agree. I have used them exclusively for 5 years. And yes, always Cash/Check. We hold 2900 and we are down to around 500 g on board

Totally agree. I have used them exclusively for 5 years. And yes, always Cash/Check. We hold 2900 and we are down to around 500 g on board

I thought my fuel bill was expensive! :):)

Used a vacation day from work and topped tanks off,was 349 a gallon at roses marine,got the boat tied up just before the wind started cranking 40 out of the Southwest,shouldn’t need fuel all summer now

Best price in the US Northeast is usually Sea Fuels Marine in New Bedford, MA

Currently $3.74USD/US Gal

Looks like we have gone up a little in Seattle. CW is $3.92 for 2000 gallons and .15 off for cash/check

Great Harbour Cay, Bahamas - $6.25/gal plus tax, plus credit card fee if not paying by cash.

Marina Costa Baja, La Paz BCS, Mexico- US$5.87 for volume with card. 3% less with cash but then they only give you 17 pesos per dollar which is a 9% haircut on FX.

$5.69/gal in St Petersburg Florida municipal marina

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom