Decent Deal on Seattle Craigslist (46' Jones-Goodell)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonfish

Guru
Commercial Member
Vessel Name
Traveler
Vessel Make
Cheoy Lee 46 LRC
After re-posting a couple ads on Craigslist, I checked out the trawler listings and found this 1968 wooden Jones-Goodell 46. Just posted yesterday. Looks like a pretty decent deal. J-G trawlers have a good reputation here in the Pacific NW, and this one looks to be in pretty good condition. Whenever divorce is involved you never know, but that's when some awesome deals can be found.

46ft TRAWLER SALE OR TRADE

Looks pretty good - that is a reasonable price if the hull, deck, house, and mechanicals are sound. I believe it's "Jones" not "Jone". Is that RIB the dinghy? That would be nice.

Edit: not sure I get the trade options for a divorce. Also, twin vintage Volvos can be expensive to maintain.

Last edited:
BTW, if you need someone to haul it try Larsen Marine. There's a good chance that Jim or Brooke know the boat.

looks like a nice well maintained boat in the pics... set up as a great liveaboard.
HOLLYWOOD

Does anybody know who designed this boat? I know Jones-Goodell built it, but was curious who designed it. Anybody have any history about this old girl?

No pic on line anymore, but JG built a lot of stuff by Bill Garden

Back
Top Bottom