Dan Fender?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angus99

Guru
Vessel Name
Stella Maris
Vessel Make
Defever 44
Anyone have any experience with these Danish-made fenders? Just wondering if they come close to their hype and how they compare to Polyform? I'm considering their "commercial" line.

Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 343
looks like fenders I have used. Work just like a fender. I do like the upper and lower tie points so you get option how it will lie. I encase all my fenders in trailer bunker material a fuzzy tough product available from Sailright.

What is the brand name?

What is special with that brand?

What is special with that brand?

That's what I'd like to know. They're billed as one of the larger Euro manufacturers, but I'd like to find someone who's actually used them. One thing I'd question is the brass valve they use and how it stands up to the marine environment.

Never heard of them, but they look a lot like Polyform or Taylor. The brass valve caught my eye as well. I don't know if it's an improvement or a problem. I don't see any problem with the valves that Polyform and Taylor use. It's probably not a bad fender but I doubt it's a better fender.

A similar type, sold here as a blue tip fender, is popular. I just bought 4 to line my dock. Brand name moulded into one end looks like "Majoni. Some large ones on my boat look quite old, and are still good. The other popular fender is the orange spherical or tear drop type.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom