Custom embroidered trawler crew shirts ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shirts

Looking for a mfg'r of custom embroidered shirts for my family - crew.
Maybe a picture of the boat or a standard Trawler profile with our names on them. I know I have seen them at Boat shows but I lost the contact info.
Thanks

Santa

Wings n Things, Pensacola, Fl does this type of thing very reasonably.

Cutting Edge Shop, 2263 First St, Fort Myers. We gave them a photo of our boat. They were able to create a damn good embroidered representation. They even used the font we specified for the boat name. Call them. I'm certain you could arrange a purchase over the phone.

Sunshine, thanks for the info.....what is your email?

Thanks
Third Reef
36' Grand Banks Classic
Potts Harbor Maine

Custom Embroidery

I guess it could be interpreted that a shirt with your boat name is, "shirts of this type scream newbie or wannabe". How about all of those people with sports shirts, own any?

Or, to others it might show pride of ownership.

We had a top tie canvas bag made up for those that have stayed with us. The bag is just the right size for a weekend which gives a subliminal hint to the amount of time for a stay.

I've had good success with East Coast Embroidery. Call Connie at 401-434-9224. He'll work with you to design what you want.

Good luck with your design.

...We had a top tie canvas bag made up for those that have stayed with us. The bag is just the right size for a weekend which gives a subliminal hint to the amount of time for a stay.

HA! Good one. Although like so many boat owners, we have expectations of lots of guests but rarely get any. But then we hang out with lots of boat people and they go back to their own.

This has been a great thread for possible sources the next time we order a pile of boat stuff. Thanks everybody.

Very interested in an embroidered shirt, vest, and/or t-shirts with “ Bay Tripper” and a sketch of 2005 Mainship 34 trawler on front or back or both.

HA! Good one. Although like so many boat owners, we have expectations of lots of guests but rarely get any. But then we hang out with lots of boat people and they go back to their own.

This has been a great thread for possible sources the next time we order a pile of boat stuff. Thanks everybody.

I didn't say how many bags we still have!!!

Yes, we thought we'd have more visitors than we have had.

Try contacting Oscar Mike

Try contacting Oscar Mike. They are a disabled veteran owned company that make custom tee shirts and polo shirt in the USA.

The other good contact is Home Grown Cotton in South Carolina https://homegrowncotton.com/. All US grown cotton and locally made (North and South Carolina).

I have bought from both and had great fit and service.

Back
Top Bottom