Old 11-29-2018, 08:02 PM   #1

City: Boynton Beach, FL
Cruising the Bahamas and Caribbean webinar

Public service announcement (as I know there are LOTS of folks on here interested in cruising the Caribbean and/or Bahamas)... There is a free webinar on December 13th about Cruising the Bahamas and Caribbean, presented by some of the industry leaders, Waterway Guide and Navionics.
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/reg...dia+and+forums
There is also going to be a giveaway during the webinar for attendees only and the opportunity to have your questions answered by the experts. Definitely sounds like it will be a must-see for anyone interested in cruising the Bahamas or Caribbean!
cruiserChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 09:19 PM   #2
Guru

City: Jacksonville
Vessel Name: SONAS
Vessel Model: Grand Alaskan 53
That's nice.

Let us know how valuable you found it.
menzies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 07:48 PM   #3

City: NYC, NY
Thanks for the public service announcement. I'll attend and have already roped in a couple of other interested parties.
bobbyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 02:37 PM   #4

City: Boynton Beach, FL
There will be giveaways worth over $600 throughout the webinar to a randomly chosen ATTENDEE!
cruiserChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 09:29 AM   #5
Guru

City: Jupiter, Florida
Vessel Name: Black Eyed Susan
Vessel Model: Grand Banks 42' Classic
Feel the need to revisit this as I was dubious about it as were others. I attended and, as a newbie who will be going to the Bahamas for the first time at some point in the next year, found it informative. Provided some basic info involved with a trip. Little bit on what is recovering from hurricanes and what is not, crossing the Gulf Stream, provisioning, weather, where to go, etc. Put on by Navionics and Waterway Guides (I think) but no sales gimmicks or anything shoved at me. I think there was a page showing the Waterway Guides and a couple of Navionics products given out to randomly drawn attendees but that was it. The rest was informative and useful at my level. Well worth the hour invested. For you elder statesmen maybe a waste but for me no.

No association, just got invited and attended.
firstbase is offline   Reply With Quote