Old 02-04-2020, 05:22 PM   #41
Guru

City: Queensland
Vessel Model: Milkraft 60 converted timber prawn trawler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les_Garten View Post
fify
You havent fixed anything for me.
So who/what is the best site in noonsite is not it?
Simi 60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 05:09 PM   #42
Veteran Member

City: St Augustine
Vessel Name: MV Moondance
Vessel Model: Nordhavn 35#20
This is a great story of Harley the dog on Infinity N62. It was a comedy of errors. It was also very educational on pets going into Honolulu. It made Carol and I think very hard where we will decide to take our dog Snoopy. It's only paradise if you can share it with loved ones.

Thank you Julie & Andy Nemier of MV Infinity.

Harley Vision | n62Infinity

Carol & John
N35 #20 MV Moondance
Magneto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 11:15 PM   #43
Veteran Member

City: Port Saint Lucie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi 60 View Post
You havent fixed anything for me.
So who/what is the best site in noonsite is not it?
Noonsite was an awesome site. They seemed to have lost all the information that was added on by people who posted personal experiences and current feedback. It's just gone seemingly, gone with the wind. They took a website that was about a 1995 level of sophistication, but chocked full of great info and turned it into a level of sophistication of about year 1998 with 1/10 the info. Awesome work there boys...

I don't know of a fix for all the lost info.
Les_Garten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 10:23 AM   #44
Guru

City: Fort Lauderdale. Florida, USA
Quote:
Noonsite was an awesome site. They seemed to have lost all the information that was added on by people who posted personal experiences and current feedback. It's just gone seemingly, gone with the wind. They took a website that was about a 1995 level of sophistication, but chocked full of great info and turned it into a level of sophistication of about year 1998 with 1/10 the info. Awesome work there boys...

I don't know of a fix for all the lost info.
I just checked a couple of countries and found tons of user comments and reports. I can't say whether it's all that were there in the past, but I'd suggest looking around a bit more as it may be you haven't found the way yet.

I have found a lot of inconsistency in how well their new site works and access.
BandB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 11:56 AM   #45
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BandB View Post
I just checked a couple of countries and found tons of user comments and reports. I can't say whether it's all that were there in the past, but I'd suggest looking around a bit more as it may be you haven't found the way yet.

I have found a lot of inconsistency in how well their new site works and access.
I read over every inch of their previous site. The info is gone. They have made the site less usable and the really awesome info is long gone vapor. They have a few bits of user info, but nowhere near 1% of what it was. Looks like some junk they threw on there to stem the complaints.
Old 02-11-2020, 12:06 PM   #46
Guru

Quote:
I read over every inch of their previous site. The info is gone. They have made the site less usable and the really awesome info is long gone vapor. They have a few bits of user info, but nowhere near 1% of what it was. Looks like some junk they threw on there to stem the complaints.
They have extensive reports going back decades and still readily available on the site. I don't have a before and after to compare, but sure seems no less to me, just accessed differently. Could you indicate one specific location you see the information gone on and I'll look at it.
Old 02-11-2020, 10:54 PM   #47
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BandB View Post
They have extensive reports going back decades and still readily available on the site. I don't have a before and after to compare, but sure seems no less to me, just accessed differently. Could you indicate one specific location you see the information gone on and I'll look at it.
So I looked back over it. Looks like they have added the stuff they were missing when the switch occurred. So this info was not lost, just slow in migration, thank God. Because that info is Golden for sure. I stand corrected, thanx!
Old 02-11-2020, 11:05 PM   #48
Guru

Quote:
So I looked back over it. Looks like they have added the stuff they were missing when the switch occurred. So this info was not lost, just slow in migration, thank God. Because that info is Golden for sure. I stand corrected, thanx!
Well, sounds like another switch with partial information and then recovery and adding it back in. Actually a pretty good site once you adjust to the new format. Still slow coming up sometimes.