Carpet install PNW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bshillam

Guru
Vessel Name
Our Heaven
Vessel Make
1997 4800 Navigator
I am looking to have new carpet installed in my 34 Tolly, anyone know of someone that works in the PNW. Say Everett North to Bellingham. I'd be happy to find someone local but there are only two places that I have found that do carpet. One is not available as he is out of town and the other charges too much. Maybe someone in Anacortes? It's not much as it's the salon, salon steps and V-birth floor.
Thanks for the help.
Bryrick 503-781-9967.

Just saw carpet being installed in Bunkhouse over at gate 12 on Saturday. You might go see Patty at the port office and get contact information for the owner and ask him. Looked like nice work with all the edges bound.
Bob

Did you save the old carpeting to be used as a pattern for the new carpet? Not many installers will install on a boat. I install my own as its not that hard and the pieces are small. I use the old carpet to rough cut the new carpet, and on the boat the cuts/size/stretch.

I would go to the local carpet remnant places and ask.

I am looking to have new carpet installed in my 34 Tolly, anyone know of someone that works in the PNW. Say Everett North to Bellingham. I'd be happy to find someone local but there are only two places that I have found that do carpet. One is not available as he is out of town and the other charges too much. Maybe someone in Anacortes? It's not much as it's the salon, salon steps and V-birth floor.
Thanks for the help.
Bryrick 503-781-9967.

Contact Jason Hennerberg of Carpet Specialties- 425-422-3197. He did our Bayliner 4087 without using the old carpet for templates, and did a fantastic job at a very reasonable price.

He'll work with your schedule, too.

Back
Top Bottom