Broker recommendation in San Diego?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nauidiver

Vessel Name
n/a
Vessel Make
still looking
Hi All,

My wife and I are looking to purchase our first trawler. I'd like to use a buyer's broker to assist us and I'm looking for a recommendation for a broker in San Diego because I've found a boat that looks promising there, but we live 3 hours away.

Or is it acceptable to use a broker that's closer to where we live but further away from the boat in question?

Thanks,
Mike

Hi All,

My wife and I are looking to purchase our first trawler. I'd like to use a buyer's broker to assist us and I'm looking for a recommendation for a broker in San Diego because I've found a boat that looks promising there, but we live 3 hours away.

Or is it acceptable to use a broker that's closer to where we live but further away from the boat in question?

Thanks,
Mike

Yes, IMO it's perfectly acceptable to employ a local broker- the relationship you have with your broker is critical in the purchase process.

I can recommend Leanne McNally at Selene in San Diego:
Cell: (619) 972-5153
Email: Leanne@selenecalifornia.com

Good luck in your search!

I would recommend Chuck Hovey Yachts, LLC. Ask for Jimmy Johnson. Cell 619-784-9002

I second the recommendation of Jim Johnson at Chuck Hovey. He handled my purchase as the sellers agent. I felt that he was honest, competent, very helpful with little issues that made the deal smooth and fair for both the seller and me.

Back
Top Bottom