Boating Straight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you take it out , most Hyd repair shops have huge inventories of seals , O rings and compairted to boat yards their work is almost FREE!

If you see bulldozers on trailers , garbage trucks , and a few fork lifts ,in their yard, you are in the right place.

Over the past two days, we taken Skinny Dippin' from Oriental to basically Surf City. The newly fixed steering is like a night and day difference. Sure, she still likes to zig a little and zag a little, but she is WAY easier to set the helm on a straight course and only make minor adjustments based on wind and current changes. We are happy with where we are at this point. There is one other minor issue that, once we either get to Carolina Beach or back home, I'll bring up with you guys.

For sure, however, you guys have been nothing short of a tremendous help in tracking down the problem and not jumping to any more conclusions, thus, cutting off the rudder extensions and ending up worse off than I was before. For that, I give you all a sincere "Thank You".

Tom-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom