Which boat tow company for BC and PNW?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bowball

Guru
I’m going to get one of the tow insurance companies, mainly for British Columbia but possibly down to Seattle and up to SE Alaska.

Any preferred company?

I think you'll find much of northern BC and AK is not served by the smaller towing companies catering to recreational boats. I think you'll be better served by a generous clause in your insurance. My coverage is for the area you are interested in with $10,000 for towing. That should cover who ever I need to hire to get towed to a port that can handle the repairs.

I think you'll find much of northern BC and AK is not served by the smaller towing companies catering to recreational boats. I think you'll be better served by a generous clause in your insurance. My coverage is for the area you are interested in with $10,000 for towing. That should cover who ever I need to hire to get towed to a port that can handle the repairs.

My insurance does cover. I just didn’t know if there was a tow company with many boats for better service.

In the Salish Sea and up the Johnstone, you can probably find someone. Mid BC coast and lower AK panhandle I don't think there is anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom