A big welcome for "Billylll"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodsong

Guru
Vessel Make
Bayliner 4550 Pilothouse
Just wanted to say hi and a big welcome to one of our newest members, Billylll!

I've "known" Billy for quite a while via another boating forum we both frequent. *TF folks- you won't find a nicer guy out there and if you EVER have a question about electronics networking and especially, wifi use on your boat, you simply WON'T find a more knowledgeable and nicer guy to help! *He's in the process of selling his sedan to get a trawler.

Welcome to TF Billy!!!

-- Edited by Woodsong on Sunday 13th of March 2011 10:10:26 AM

Thank you Tony.
It has been a pleasure getting to know you through e-mail and phone conversations.
I can help with NMEA2000 questions, Solar and House bank systems and WiFi or anything Wireless when it comes to boats.
I am a member of ABYC.
Now hopefully within a few months I will find the 34 Californian I am looking for and the projects that might come with it.
I currently have a Mainship 40SB 1993 that had a total re-power and refit in 2007.
I am looking to downsize since our children are now all adults and have their own boat.
A 34 Californian would be the perfect fit for my wife and I.
I look forward to being a contributing member of this board.
Bill
Wireless One
1993 Mainship 40SB (for now).

Welcome aboard!... I'm a fairly new member too.. I will look forward to your posts!

Welcome Billylll... Followed a lot of your postings at BoaterEd and we're honored for you to join our ranks!!!

BillyIII, Your advice and help at BE is greatly respected and most appreciated. It's great to have you on the Trawler Forum. We're all the richer for it!!

I'm looking forward to following along vicariously on your Californian hunt. I had great fun finding mine, it'll be even better not having to pony up the $$$.

(Great thread, Woody!)

Hey FlyWright! Great seeing you here on TF....didn't realize you were over here too or if I did, I forgot. haha :)

Thanks, Woody.* I mostly have been hanging in the Californian section, but recently started revisiting other areas.* Too much work and too many websites!!** I gotta retire just to keep up with all this!*

With my
new.gif
Rogue, I'll be able to boat and surf!* Life is good.*
w00t.gif

Thanks for your help, BillyIII!!!

welcome Billy, i am working on some solar stuff on my Californian (a 38' version) so might be asking you some questions along the way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom