Best Bellingham, WA Surveyor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any suggestions on a engine guy from this area as well, any known good guys for Leamans ?

:thumb: He's (they are) the best IMHO. Call them up. If they aren't familiar with a mechanical system (which there can't be many), they will tell you or recommend someone before they would take on the work themselves. Matt did the survey on our last boat, that went to coast to coast the long way. He did not miss anything.

Michael K. McGlenn
NAMS-CMS
Bellingham, WA
Phone: (360) 739-2619

He was the surveyor when our boat was hit by a 145' Westport. I've had 6 surveys done in my life so far and Mr. McGlenn was by far the most thorough and knowledgeable. Afterwards I was speaking with my friend Capt. John Aydelotte of Vessel Assist NW and he said Mike will survey ALL the boats he ever thinks of buying.

Mike has surveyed for me in the past. His background and experience are unique with previous responsibilities as head of QA/QC for a major builder.

If a boat has problems he'll find them and provide advice as to how and where to fix them. He is a great buyer's broker. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom