Bayliner 3988

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes - I know a decent amount about the Bayliners and may even have the original brochure around here somewhere. But if you want to hear more details from many owners of this same boat your best bet is over at the Bayliner forum where they all post.
baylinerownersclub(dot)org
A well regarded model that had a longer run from 1995 -2002.

I second that, Bayliner Owners Club has lots of info on these boats. I owned a 3988 and really liked the boat. I had the WO6 Hino power in my boat (250 hp} and found it quite adequate. The layout is great, very useable.
Not a bad sea boat although kind of wet

cheers, Gary

Bruce, I know little about the boat other than to say that I have long-admired the layout, size and apparent features of the boat. I also think it's a pretty good looking boat.

4121736_20121027130400_4_LARGE.jpg

4121736_20121027130359_5_LARGE.jpg

You betta hurry up Bruce my wife has her eye on that one:D

PS Good luck if the broker ever rings you back :nonono:

Good pics Al, not a lot of boat under the water, but big volume inside and a nice fitout. I looked at the Bayliner owners site, they like them, negs were about it being a "wet" boat in 3 ft waves, "monkey fur" trim down below, and accessing one engine through an internal hatch. More a V planing hull than SD? Twin 270 Cummins is a lot of go!
Go for it Mrs. Gaston, I`m just researching in case of an upgrade. Broker just dropped the price 20K, you`d think he might return a phone call.

Good pics Al, not a lot of boat under the water, but big volume inside and a nice fitout. I looked at the Bayliner owners site, they like them, negs were about it being a "wet" boat in 3 ft waves, "monkey fur" trim down below, and accessing one engine through an internal hatch. More a V planing hull than SD? Twin 270 Cummins is a lot of go!
Go for it Mrs. Gaston, I`m just researching in case of an upgrade. Broker just dropped the price 20K, you`d think he might return a phone call.

End of day 2 since I left first message and another message left today . Wonder if the broker is telling the seller there is no interest in the boat ???
Gee out of principal I hate feeding there parasites.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom