Bam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats on fast recovery!

Don't look back... Be sure to look forward - just don't try to get there too fast!

Take a break, my boating friend! Many years good health to you!!

I'm having trouble understanding how pack mule is a girl name?

Jimbob,
It's the name of his boat .. William. My boat's name is Willy. She is a Willard and we called her Willy as we were looking at her and a slew of other boats. Gave them our own personal names just to keep them straight. The name stuck. Not many boats have male names so I almost feel a kinship of sorts w PM with William. Seems like William ought to have important sounding initials like .....
The JR William. Willy seems (on the other hand) like a little boy childish name. We certainly don't think of Willy the boat as childish though.

Hey Art,
That's what Christine started. The ones w bigger drawers are better lots of the time.

Last edited:
Greetings,
Mr. PM. Pack Mule isn't necessarily a boy's name. A southern boy like you ain't never heered of a molly mule?

Thanks Art .Thats a nice collection FlyWright and I thought I had a bunch . When I first saw William the first thing that came to mind was a pack mule .it's short and stocky and looked like it could take a heavy load like one of those short heavy duty dump trucks .that's a though maybe healhustler could photoshop a dump bed on William and I could haul rock up and down the river .

MANYBOATS; thanks for the lesson, just a failed attempt at a little humor as no true southern belle would answer to the name.(though some are as stubborn as one)

Pack Mule - great to hear your up & about. Pack Mule is a great name. I have ridding mules & pack mules. As a fact last Oct one of our pack mules kicked me in the face while feeding - broke all the bones on the right side of my head. Screws & plates followed. One plate & screws came loose. Admeral tells EVERYONE I have more than one screw loose! Keep the humer in everything or it's just another sad story. TONTO.

jimbob,
Indeed I almost married a southern belle and she was fussy about her name. Carolyn. But you better not call her Carolyn. CaroLINE. And ya better make it a bit twangy or you may not like the look she'll give you.

This username game is ridiculous in my opinion. Just makes for confusion and time lost trying to spell them. Better go back. Can't remember if it was cap or lower case ect ect. And many are afraid to list what state, province or city they live in. Often one's post, or response may be different depending on where someone lives ..... but it's a cute computer game ... better not reveal anything or you'll get hacked.

Baugh .. We should all be on a first name basis. And if there's another Jack on TF that's from your town just make up a name.

Sorry I'm not quick enough to get your joke. And by the way Caroline was from Memphis.

JACK, memphis is a good place to be FROM!! If you hear from Carolyn tell her jimbob says hey!!

Greetings,
Mr. mb. Ah, so Caroline was from Memphis eh? That would make her a Memphis Belle. Quite explosive I can imagine.

...Probably you're not boating enough...need some more fun!
I am very happy to know that you won this one and I am sure that you'll win the next 100 attempts to keep you from boating!

Cheers
Portuguese

Glad to hear you are on the recovery

Greetings,
Mr. PM. Pack Mule isn't necessarily a boy's name. A southern boy like you ain't never heered of a molly mule?
In Columbia,Tn. not to far from me they have Mule Day . It is an annual event and a really big deal . I never have been but there are mules from all over the country . I bet I could get some good mule names from this event . RT I kinda like Molly Mule .

"Molly Mule"

Go'in girley on me Pack?
Dang I thought you were still sleeping .I always heard that you west coast guys are more laid back because you get a couple more hrs sleep than anybody else .I'm not changing anything anytime soon. Just thinking about it my have been my reason for all that bad juju I got last week. I'm gonna wait till I paint the hull to change the name anyway ( if I do ). With new dr bills that may not happen for a while . I'm hanging with Willy and William .

"Molly Mule" Seems it would take lots of rum and pee for the gods on that one

I've got to get back to work guys .My boss is gonna come in my office and run my arss off. But maybe that would be a good thang ? I'm out.

Had to have 3 more stents today.everything is cool and NOW I should be like brand new .

Had to have 3 more stents today.everything is cool and NOW I should be like brand new .

Be careful of yourself Pack! Rome wasn't built in a.... Well you know... just take a break and let those stents settle into place! Glad you're doing OK again. - Ciao, Art

Four stents? Dang! Glad the Drs are still taking care of you. It might take a little time....hope you're listening to them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom