A Bad Monkey Tail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woot.com and amazon.com had an endoscope that could be used with a android phone or windows laptop. I had one but it didn't work with my phone. Check the specs of the endoscope and the phone before buying. I have an older phone. It was at least five years old at the time I bought the endoscope. I think most phones made in the past year or two will be compatible.

This is the one I had.
https://www.amazon.com/Fantronics-E...cl-20&linkId=203a552a7bd9f316791e75149aec35de

This one may work better for you.
https://www.amazon.com/Endoscope-De...cl-20&linkId=3138a30e686c552a22d8588496377648

Thanks for the info. I will definitely look into one for the phone or laptop but went with the Harbor Freight for $80 as I didn't have time to wait for one.

Will take a pic of it when we use. We shall see - or not!
Hope to catch up somewhere Tink.

Thanks for the info. I will definitely look into one for the phone or laptop but went with the Harbor Freight for $80 as I didn't have time to wait for one.

Will take a pic of it when we use. We shall see - or not!
Hope to catch up somewhere Tink.
:thumb: You're welcome.

I have posted a couple of questions Under "Power Systems" on doing valve clearances on the Perkins 6-354.
If you have some knowledge on these please read and let me know.
Thanks
Stan

I have posted a couple of questions Under "Power Systems" on doing valve clearances on the Perkins 6-354.
If you have some knowledge on these please read and let me know.
Thanks
Stan

Capstan

I had been off TF it seems like over a year and now back looking through old threads just caught up on yours from the point I left off> You accomplished a great deal since I was last on your thread

Question...How is the temp inside with that color?

Hello, and wow, I am so glad I came upon the thread. I really enjoyed reading all the steps and things you did to your boat.

I have a 76 Gulfstar 43 MKII and have drawn much inspiration from your rebuild.

I am really curious if that hull paint color increased the temperature in the boat a lot? I would love to repaint mine, but as I live in South Florida, I am concerned about the heat the darker color may generate as I live aboard full time.

Thanks again for sharing this journey you took!

Tom

Back
Top Bottom