Automatic Fender System

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi All, It is about 18 months since I commented here on the Automatic Fenders, I hope that you are OK with me jumping back in.
We no longer have a basket. The units is much smaller now and works with standard thru hole fenders. The fenders are stored horizontally. Most boaters actually get 2. I am the developer:):):):)
Thanks, Sam

Please post a current URL

Yup. That's where I keep them all the time.

Attachments

• DIRT FREE at TUSCARORA.jpg
    DIRT FREE at TUSCARORA.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 39
What??? It breaks up your great lateral lines.

Maybe you need to hold some fender tender training with the amazing Sharon!

Nah ! Just lazy and no deck space for eight fenders.

Wifey B: Makes a lot of sense to me. I don't know why more slow boats don't do so. I don't see it such a good idea at high speed, but if it will work like it does for them, then I'm all for it. :thumb:

We do our best to never leave our hooters hanging out. At least that’s what we call them in our neck of the woods. You won’t forget to bring them in if you call them hooters. Nobody wants to hear “ hey man your hooters are hanging out again” .

We do our best to never leave our hooters hanging out. At least that’s what we call them in our neck of the woods. You won’t forget to bring them in if you call them hooters. Nobody wants to hear “ hey man your hooters are hanging out again” .

So hooters hanging out are a bad thing? LOL
Hate to get those puppies sunburned.

Last edited:
Nah ! Just lazy and no deck space for eight fenders.

Been my experience with fenders hanging, to pull them in when leaving the dock.

I have two round red fenders, good for rafting. Size? LOL If they come in 3 sizes, I have a medium. All my fenders are a bit over sized for the 34 ft boat. IMO, better to have a over size fender than an under sized fender.

Back
Top Bottom