Any Liveaboards w/kids here in the PNW?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonfish

Guru
Commercial Member
Vessel Name
Traveler
Vessel Make
Cheoy Lee 46 LRC
We are coordinating a seminar at the Seattle Boat Show Sat. Jan. 31 at 12 noon and we're looking for one or two more families (basically just the mom and dad) to be on the panel. The seminar is titled "Living Aboard with Kids" and is a panel discussion format, so there's no formal presentation to develop. Plus any seminar speakers get free tickets and parking at the show.

If you or anyone you know might be interested, please PM me. Thanks!

Attachments

• LivingAboardwKids.jpg
    LivingAboardwKids.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 90
Pau Hana is you local man in Seattle.

How much does it pay?

Free tickets and parking to the show! :)

These seminars are totally free, including the work we are doing to coordinate and moderate. Yes, we'll get some exposure from it, but it just sounded like a good topic that we could help others contemplating this lifestyle.

We aren't so-called "experts", but between us and the experience of a few other families (including one family that has lived aboard and raised two kids for almost 15 years) we can at least help others avoid potential pitfalls and share "what works for us".

Darren,

My wife and I would like to accept your invitation. We are livaboards (1 years worth), but we don't have any children with us. PM me with the info etc.

The people in the slip next to us sold their house and moved onto a boat just to get their adult kids out of their house. Maybe you should have a seminar on that instead. Might be more entertaining.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom