Any info on all season flybridge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kbad

Veteran Member
Hi everyone looking for information on All-season flybridge cruisers in particular build info what construction fibreglass or not where they were made?
Cheers

Those are called pilothouse trawlers. :rolleyes:

Ted

Or sometimes Sedan bridge, or Sport Bridge, or Convertible. Or probably other names...

Usually all it takes to be all-weather on a bridge is a hardtop (better for load-bearing, like for snow), a decent enclosure, and AC/heat. Latter probably option for an "extended season" cruiser.

-Chris

As far as i know the term "All-Seasons" in this case is the brand name cannot find much info on them like the company or builder and the preferred construction method. I am looking at one at the moment but it is a fair way from me and before i fly to have a look wanted to get some back ground info. Dealer knows little as does present owner. Will get someone knowledgeable to do a quick look at it before i travel and go to the expense of haul out and survey.

Last edited:
Attached shot of rudder post and surrounding hull

Attachments

• Unknown.jpg
    Unknown.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 27
Found out a little more possible connection to Sven Magnusson Marine on the Gold Coast but they are shut down so no more.

Ah. All Season boat brand... looks like with no all-season bridge, assuming it ever snows in your area...

-Chris

Assuming it is an “add-on” it MIGHT make the boat top heavy or increase the “wind on the beam” effect. I suspect it will make the boat a bit more ‘tender’.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom