Alaska done for 2021

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Alaskan Sea-Duction
Vessel Make
1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
As you cross the bar you see these guys working. We are across the bar. No worries. 20210825_175452.jpg

Good to see you and Kay this summer. You spoiled Winston with treats. He can’t walk down the transient dock without begging at each boat.

Tom

Good job Tom. You and Kay are the real deal. Those Cats just keep on purring.

BTW, we did Ketchikan to Port McNeil in four days. Not bad for our slow.DeFever. Lots of fog and logs to keep us anxious for nearly 400 miles.

Good to see you and Kay this summer. You spoiled Winston with treats. He can’t walk down the transient dock without begging at each boat.

Tom

Thank you so very much for helping us out. Hope to see you next year with a supply of treats..

Good job Tom. You and Kay are the real deal. Those Cats just keep on purring.

BTW, we did Ketchikan to Port McNeil in four days. Not bad for our slow.DeFever. Lots of fog and logs to keep us anxious for nearly 400 miles.

WOW! That was quick. Wish we could have spent more time with you guys, but that is what Alaska does. You meet up when you meet up.....

Welcome back Tom and Kay. Another great summer cruise goes in the books.

Well done, my friend.

So did Kay the fish slayer beat you on total count again?

Wifey B: ASD....are you just a warm weather Alaskan Sea Duction? :rofl: I am and I'd be getting out of there about now. :)

Wifey B: ASD....are you just a warm weather Alaskan Sea Duction? :rofl: I am and I'd be getting out of there about now. :)

It was a wet summer for us. Mostly 57f and rain. SEAK sunshine:thumb:

Hello Tom. We spoke briefly a while ago. I had hoped to meet you as we live in Oregon. We will bring our Mariner 40 to the PNW after doing the Loop the last three years.

A friend tells me he will look for a weather window to bring his 1980’s era trawler from Seattle to Portland in late October to early November. I have offered my opinion that his boat is not up to the voyage. A hint that I might join them was met with a no.

I remember a post not too long ago in which you described your last trip south from Alaska. Can you help me find that post. I hope you do not mind me passing along your phone number.

Lynn McDonald
m/v meander
971-990-1845

Tom

At first I thought Winston must be a boy, then I realize Winston is probably your dog! I'm slow!

At first I thought Winston must be a boy, then I realize Winston is probably your dog! I'm slow!
Lol

Winston is a trawler forum member's dog. Golden lab. He loves me as I have the treats

Hello Tom. We spoke briefly a while ago. I had hoped to meet you as we live in Oregon. We will bring our Mariner 40 to the PNW after doing the Loop the last three years.

A friend tells me he will look for a weather window to bring his 1980’s era trawler from Seattle to Portland in late October to early November. I have offered my opinion that his boat is not up to the voyage. A hint that I might join them was met with a no.

I remember a post not too long ago in which you described your last trip south from Alaska. Can you help me find that post. I hope you do not mind me passing along your phone number.

Lynn McDonald
m/v meander
971-990-1845
Sent you a PM

Last fill up for the Alaska Trip. 375.4 gallons @ $305 a gallon. Total cost $1144.97. Total miles this summer 3432 miles

Back
Top Bottom