And the adventure begins!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Will, it has been a great ride with you, & looking forward to part II....Good luck, and we
will see you then....

Frank

Will,

As the other's have said, THANK YOU for allowing me aboard vicariously through your internet journal.

It was good chatting with you as well, and if you ever need anything in my neck of the woods, or make it this far south, just give a shout or an email and I'll do what I can. If you make it down here, hit me up and drinks are on me.

Safe Passage,

OD

I really enjoy the East Coast cruising threads and Will, you are a great story teller. I'm loving the adventure. :thumb:

The Pacific is; leave port, bash the seas until you make another port. The ride downhill is usually smooth, uphill has sunk quite a few boats. It's a head banger :banghead:

Up hill can be a bear!!!:angel:

Thanks, Will. Love your attitude. Your baby should be in good hands at Jarret Bay.

Your posts have pointed out what a wonderful asset we have in the ICW. From Morehead City on you will have the choice of inside or outside travel. What a luxury that is. The towns along the ICW are wonderful stops. Anchor, marinas, inside, outside, rush or tarry----that's life cruising the SE coast. After over 40 years I still love it.

I'll be looking for your continuation of the trip.:socool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom