???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LA Wannabe

Greetings all. :)
I'm just dying to know what brand and model that boat is at the top of the page and any other specifics about it!
Thank you,
Alan

Here is the original post by the owner.

THANK YOU to the Trawler Forum, and to Richard on Tonic, for selecting our Selene 53 Wild Blue to grace this homepage. Richard photo'ed the boat as we entered Princess Louisa Inlet on the last leg of our 2012 Alaska Cruise. PLI is a magic place which we enjoy year round Selene Owners Site &amp Forum

Last edited:
While on the subject of the "Letterhead".. who can translate

"Unas Vita, Plures Adventures"??

One life, many adventures??

I never studied Latin, which I assume this is supposed to be, but from my high school Spanish, "Unas" seems to be a plural modifier..vita is singular.

And is "Adventures" a latin word?

All linguists please step up.

This is Boyd's original post when he designed the logo.

Attachments

• trawler forum logo curves.jpg
    trawler forum logo curves.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 126
Received my Trawler shirt and my admiral asked what it said.... Thank goodness for the search function :)

While on the subject of the "Letterhead".. who can translate

"Unas Vita, Plures Adventures"??

One life, many adventures??

I never studied Latin, which I assume this is supposed to be, but from my high school Spanish, "Unas" seems to be a plural modifier..vita is singular.

And is "Adventures" a latin word?

All linguists please step up.
As someone who gave up on Latin at High School, and struggled with it in a profession best not mentioned, I think you nailed it.

Miss Maryann Supp, my Latin teacher at Ansonia High School, would not be pleased.

Back
Top Bottom