2017 Trawlerforum Gathering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

David Rive

Vessel Name
currently boatless
Well the get together is history. What an excellent time! And to prove this isn't just a "guys" thing see the attached photo of the lovely ladies in attendance.

David & Maria

Attachments

• received_10154437756357875.jpg
    received_10154437756357875.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 315
  • 20170204_172039.jpg
    20170204_172039.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 335
Ladies gone wild!

I don't think the guys were drinking.

That divided gender grouping reminds me of the new members orientation at the Texas Mariners Cruising Association about 25 years ago. The new members were divided by gender. We males discussed crossing the ship channel spoil area, good places to cruise, etc.

The females talked about how to cruise safely. About halfway through, one of the female new members asked the speaker: "Are the men getting the same lecture? My husband will never believe me otherwise. He won't listen to me."

I trust this didn't happen to y'all. We all listen to our wives, right?

David

Irvs "Gotcha" is the first Grand Banks I have ever seen with a stripper pole! I'm not saying it got used last night, (or saying it didn't) but mums the word. If you didn't attend, you don't get to know.

Well the get together is history. What an excellent time! And to prove this isn't just a "guys" thing see the attached photo of the lovely ladies in attendance.

David & Maria

Can anyone match the faces with TF manners? Would be interesting to put a name with the faces.

Steve. Watfa says her pole is made for her and no photos are allowed, she's been known to hang upside down sans clothes and hands! LMAO

Greetings,
Mr. 01. I've figured out some of the guys...Sleepy, Grumpy, Dopey, Sneezy, Larry, Moe and Curly but the rest are anonymous...The ladies? Smart to stay away.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

And I meant members not manners obviously.

Can anyone match the faces with TF manners? Would be interesting to put a name with the faces.

The dude pic left to right:
Irv(Bigfish)
Me
Dave(David Rive)
Larry(LarryM)
Ted(OC Diver)
Scott(PSNeeld)
Steve(Sailor of Fortune)
Allan(LaBomba)...I think...
Ahmed(Capt.Mcgee)....new here but one of Irv's crew...

I would party with any one of those MFers!!!...oh I mean TFers!!!! What a great time. And I promise I will bring rum next year. We were (fish out of water" flying in and unfamiliar...although I think I could have probably found some rum if a little effort was put into it. I think Wendy and I put a pretty big dent in the rum supply of two different boats. Thanks again fellas!!!

RT

You probably greater all the guys Shen they first joined up so I would suggest you just place a Ms in front of those names. Simple, done.

Awesome. Thanks.

I want Irv and David Rive with me at the bar when **** goes south. [emoji23]

Baker - pretty big dent? I've never seen anyone drink 8 ounces of rum in a tumbler numerous times.. LMAO. That what it was for, my friend gave it to us to sample the world and since you fly the world I assume it is the same thing. ��

RT. Sorry, still on the boat getting ready to anchor.

I meant to say you greated all the members with their first post, that being the case and since you could name the guys by their behavior perhaps just placing a Ms in front would work.

I gotta set this straight. Sailor of Fortune is Capt. Jack. Carry on.

Don if the Captain doesn't show up with his own PBR does he deserve the title of captain or perhaps, never mind he's a big dude best not to mess with him.

You really did a great job on this years gathering and I know you said it was like herding cats but I think it was harder like herding ants. Thanks!

Watfas' pole but I hope Don asked permission before he performed..... Seriously, Irv, Watfa and Ahmed put on a great party enjoyed by all of us!

Dammit!!!

No worries John Baker! We all had a good time!!! Can't wait for Don to send me the $1000 bucks for the PATS winning bet we had. ..

Last edited:
Great pictures David, but the guys look a little subdued. It did pick up though, and I agree Irv, Matfa and Ahmed were great hosts and Don did a bang up job of organising.

Attachments

• IMG_0661.jpg
    IMG_0661.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 175
Allan

Thanks for the kind words but Don should get the credit for everything. He did a great job as the major domo, it wasn't easy to accomplish this great party. Larry was his assistant and they both hosted us on their boats.

Ladies gone wild!

I don't think the guys were drinking.

Hmmm. Nice innocent photo, but while you guys were heating up the docks, it looks like as the sun went down, the tea party became a Long Island Iced Tea party!

Attachments

• received_10154437756357875.jpg
    received_10154437756357875.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 180
  • girls large.jpg
    girls large.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Wendy and Lou really look like they're enjoying themselves!

Bigfish, now I know who you are! Did you hear I sold the store today? Next year I'll be able to go to the gathering.

Wait a minute. None of you look like the preconceived visages I have in my head.

WTH?

Reverting back to my imaginary friends.

Edit: Except for Baker. He looks like "Baker".

Last edited:
Wait a minute. None of you look like the preconceived visages I have in my head.

WTH?

Reverting back to my imaginary friends.

Edit: Except for Baker. He looks like "Baker".

It'll be tough to 'unsee' that picture. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom