Originally Posted by MelanieLyne
Thanks for all the quick responses!
Anyone have a diagram for: K&N CHR 10/ USB 193 Three function w/spring return from left... there are 6 wires going to tbe switch
The CHR10 was replaced by the CHA10 and a few Bayliner owners have used the replacement switch since.
If the genset was running fine and it ran out of fuel a typical scenario does happen....
- the genset gets repeatedly 'cranked'
- if you stop cranking and then immediately start again the load goes up huge
- then the breaker on the genset trips
- since this breaker is often overlooked the starting power loop is interrupted
- that 'red' push button breaker is really hard to reset, you have to wollup it
- If in doubt carefully and temporarily bypass that breaker and see if the genset cracks again as a test.
Hope this helps