Victoria Classic Boat Show - Got an old boat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rsn48

Guru
Vessel Name
Capricorn
Vessel Make
Mariner 30 - Sedan Cruiser 1969
So I'm linking the page to register your boat at the Victoria Classic Boat Show during the Labour Day weekend. I have done a copy and paste of what your money buys you (Americans remember with exchange, you are paying about 25 % less).

I'm not sure how the formatting is going to work out in this space as I do a copy and paste:

HELLO, BOATERS!
The Maritime Museum of BC is pleased to welcome you to the 2020 Victoria Classic Boat Festival. Your participation has allowed us to continue to celebrate and share our maritime heritage for over 40 years. Registration is open to vessels of Classic design and Traditional construction. Unique vessels of maritime interest are considered by invitation only. Contact info@mmbc.bc.ca for more information.

REGISTRATION FEES:
Up to 19′ | $130.00 20′ to 35′ | $175.00 36′ to 50′ | $200.00 51′ to 75′ | $235.00 Over 75 ‘ | $260.00

* Registration fees have gone up to include the cost of two tickets (valued at $50.00) for the Friday Night opening Reception at the Union Club, and to account for inflation.

THESE FEES INCLUDE:
Weekend moorage (September 3 [noon] – September 7 [noon]) at Victoria’s Inner Harbour (located in front of the Fairmont Empress Hotel in downtown Victoria)
2 tickets for the Friday Night Opening Reception at the Union Club.
FESTIVITIES BEGIN WITH THE FRIDAY NIGHT OPENING RECEPTION
The Opening Reception for the Victoria Classic Boat Festival will be held at the historic Union Club of Victoria on Friday September 4th from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Each boat will receive 2 complimentary tickets for the reception as part of their registration. Additional tickets will be available at the door on Friday evening.

EXCLUSIVE “BOATERS ONLY” ANNUAL AWARDS BANQUET!
After a weekend of celebrating, all boaters and their guests are welcome to join us at the Annual Awards Banquet at the Union Club, a National Historic Site, at 6:00 PM on Sunday, September 6th, 2020. Tickets are limited – be sure to reserve your ticket through the Registration Payment Page (Listed as “Dinner Tickets”)!

Be sure to save the link to the to the payment page in case you wish to purchase additional tickets or contact us at cbf@mmbc.bc.ca if you have questions.

2020 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!

Boater Registration | The Maritime Museum of British Columbia

Back
Top Bottom