Salt Spring Is. restaurant ideas.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

soin2la

Guru
We have a family memorial gathering on SSI in March. We want to do a brunch for about 10 people. Does anyone have a recommendation for a place that would suit for an 11:30 start? Food type and price is open.
If it matters, most will be travelling via Vesuvius by car.

Thank you.

Salt Spring as in Ganges? Budget? Hastings House....

Lots of good places to eat. Anntie Pesto's is particularly good and right downtown in Ganges with plenty of parking nearby. Many others too, so tough to narrow it to your taste.

The Treehouse, if it’s still there. Moby’s (pub) which is at the top of the Saltspring Marina docks. (About a 10 minute walk away from the main downtown area.

Lots of good places to eat. Anntie Pesto's is particularly good and right downtown in Ganges with plenty of parking nearby. Many others too, so tough to narrow it to your taste.

:thumb::thumb: Very good place. And probably about the right size.

Thank you all so far. Hastings House is only a dinner place and we are looking at noonish.
I think there is a member here who spends summers on SSI and was hoping to get the local scoop.

Thank you all so far. Hastings House is only a dinner place and we are looking at noonish.
I think there is a member here who spends summers on SSI and was hoping to get the local scoop.

Barb's Buns!! excellent baked goods, sandwiches. Order at the counter may be awkward for a large group, but the food is outstanding. Plenty of indoor or outdoor seating. SAUSAGE ROLLS!

I second Auntie Pesto, but it is a bit pricey. The indoor space is relatively small, but they may reserve for a group your size.

Last edited:
Tree house is still there, lots of fun, it is all outdoors, may be a bit chilly for March.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 40

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom