Raza Island Cruise - February 2021

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UrsusMaritimus

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Midnight Sun
Vessel Make
1985 Hershine 42 Sundeck
Morning all, for those of you interested, we did a cruise to Raza Island and area last weekend and shared this video on YouTube.

I watched your video last night, I have subscribed.

I like that you are cruising off season. While boats have canvass set up all around them for weather protection as it isn't the boating season, you are out there proving them wrong.

One suggestion. If you can somehow show on a chart or on your MFD or a listing of marina's and anchorages at the beginning of your videos, that would be good. I know the areas you are cruising but of course I'm not familiar with every great place out in the Broughtons, Discover and Desolation areas. I think you will find there is a ticker uptake to your videos here when the border opens up. Many in our local American waters will start checking out your videos more then. The above request for some kind of coastal orientation of a particular cruise will prove even more helpful to Vancouverites, Victorians, Nanaimo'ns, and Washingtonians who are less aware of your local waters.

Great feedback RSN, my wife told me the same thing... note to self, I should likely heed her advice more often. ��

Back
Top Bottom