PNW Summer 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lelievre12

Veteran Member
The good ship Sorpresa will be heading up from SFO to PNW this spring 2015. I'd be interested in meeting others with similar plans either to travel up the coast together or raft up while up there.

We plant to spend all summer in PNW initially in the San Juans, then north to Desolation Sound then further north as time permits.

Our core crew is 2 adults and our girl (13) so particularly any cruisers with kids would be most welcome to PM me to coordinate plans. Would be fun to meet up and share vacation time.

Last edited:
I believe this same question was asked at the start of another recent thread, and there were quite a few responses with information about cruising this area, where to meet other boaters with kids, etc. I'm not sure which secdtion of the forum the question was asked, but you might want to do a search for it in the archives. I think you'll find a lot of good ideas in the responses.

PS-- Found it. It's in the Voyagers and other Boaters on the Go section of the forum, and the thread is called Pacific Northwest 2015.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom