First night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob Cofer

Guru
Vessel Name
Puffin
Vessel Make
Willard Vega 30
Finally got some time off so Jill and I decided to spend the night on Ebbtide. Just at the dock in Squalicum. Little rain and wind, just enough to rock us to sleep. Pretty exciting as this is the first time on this boat. Warm and comfy!

Finally got some time off so Jill and I decided to spend the night on Ebbtide. Just at the dock in Squalicum. Little rain and wind, just enough to rock us to sleep. Pretty exciting as this is the first time on this boat. Warm and comfy!

Congrats, Bob!

I`m on our boat every weekend and my wife joins me every other weekend. We both love sleeping on our trawler.. as we did on our Bayliner.
There is just something about sleeping on a gently rocking trawler. It`s just "Right".

I love it when it rains while we sleep on the boat, puts me to sleep instantly!

Last edited:
Shes a pretty looker, saw her tonight as I was looking at our neighborhood. Going to be pulling into tomorrow God willing getting ready for the weekend away on the shake down cruise.

Break a leg! My heater and autopilot baked on our maiden voyage so I have attracted all the bad luck. Your trip will be flawless!

Back
Top Bottom