Miami Boat Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dougd1

Moderator Emeritus
Is anybody going to http://www.miamiboatshow.com/*?

The wife and I will be there.* If you spot us wearing our TrawlerForum.com T-shirts, say hello.* We'll give you a FREE Lifetime Membership to TrawlerForum.com!
smile.gif

T Shirts
Hello say;
Doug I can't be there but I would look in a TrawlerForum T shirt,didn't know there
was shuch thing.
Captain C.
Aboard M/V BonnieMarie
Port of Sanford Fl. USA
St John river..

Clark, we really don't have any T-shirts, yet.* We are going to prototype a couple and put up pics.* We would love for everyone on this site to wear one everytime they are around other like-minded boaters.

Keep coming back to TrawlerForum.* We hope to have some shirts very soon.
smile.gif

What are the dates. We need to do some "scouting" around the Keys. Seems like a good time to do it.

I put the dates on the calendar (any member can enter something there).* It's Feb. 14-18.

Hi Doug
I'll be there! However,as you may know, it is a very large show spread over multiple locations. Give me a clue as to where and when you might be around so I have a reasonable chance of snagging the extraordinarily rare and much coveted Trawler Forum T-shirt. (I take a large.) Apparently so rare, there has never been one spotted and some even question its existence.
smile.gif

Best,
Barry

http://coastalrunner.talkspot.com

We have plans to roll out the new "Spring Collection" very soon.* Actually, the only prototypes are in our heads.* I'll be working with a T-Shirt shop this week to get a few made and put some pictures up.

We will not be at the Miami Boat Show until Saturday, at the earliest.* I could spend a week there.* The wife has other ideas.........
cry.gif

dmitsios wrote:

Sincerely,
Dionysios
Mr. dmitsios, with all due respect if any is due, I personally am getting tired of you pushing the whole Passagemaker thing on this website.* You are more than welcome to participate and offer useful information.* But you have a wopping 5 posts and they all have something to do with pushing PM in one way or another.* Shape up!!!

-- Edited by Baker at 19:17, 2008-11-24

Round the first of 09 Stuart will be having a trawler show.

I hope when you get dem T's going that a couple will wend their way down under.
Used to have a couple of the old PMM shirts but have worn them out.
Still have their canvas tool bag. Beats a man bag any day.

Benn

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom