Miami Boat Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonstruck

Guru
Vessel Name
Moonstruck
Vessel Make
Sabre 42 Hardtop Express
Does anyone have anything to report on the Miami Boat Show?

Does anyone have anything to report on the Miami Boat Show?
That post was from 2 years ago!
This years boat show starts Thursday and ends Monday. I'm going to check out the chart plotters. I hope I can swing a deal but will only be able to get there on the last day - Monday. I hope they have stuff left by then.

There is another thread going on this forum where we are trying to organize a Trawler Forum get together for the 2013 Miami show.
It looks like it will be Saturday afternoon in or near the Convention Center.
Don't forget to use the Trawler Forum Secret Handshake when we meet!
Stay tuned for details of where and when.

Tim, Monday is a good day to negociate prices, no dealer wants to ship stuff back.
Of course that only works if they have what you want in their booth.

Moderators, May I invite everyone to visit my booth and say hello?

Moderators, May I invite everyone to visit my booth and say hello?

Sorry, but that would be out of the question for you to invite members to the Hopkins-Carter Booth #2980 in the Convention Center. It is against board policy.:D:hide:

ABSOLUTELY!! OMG, nobody should EVER promote sending someone to the Hopkins-Cater booth #2980 at the Miami Boat show to visit a fellow trawler owner and community member. That would be WAY out of line. Where, exactly do you get off trying to get people to come where again? I can't tell them how to avoid it if we don't know exactly where it is. :thumb::flowers::D

Gosh... I am going to have to report you to the proper authorities.

</sarcasm> <-- just in case you rocket scientists don't get it. ;)

Last edited:
ABSOLUTELY!! OMG, nobody should EVER promote sending someone to the Hopkins-Cater booth #2980 at the Miami Boat show to visit a fellow trawler owner and community member. Gosh... I am going to have to report you to the proper authorities.

</sarcasm> <-- just in case you rocket scientists don't get it. ;)

Yeah. I was going to stop in and say hello, but I'm told that you'll never find him there (even though he is there right now). Whenever I ask where he is, the whole group just smirks and rolls their eyes, then answer; "We don't think he's here right now. Then when I say that he promised me a discount, they bust-out laughing and say; Well, now we KNOW he's not here!.:rofl:

Healhustler knows I exist now, he bought me lunch!
I guess I'll have to put down the newspaper and come out of the head if he ever comes to my store again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom