Free cruising Zoom event on Saturday Nov. 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ostinato

This Saturday, November 14th, SSCA (Seven Seas Cruising Association) will be holding its Annual Cruising Conference and Meeting and it’s free to attend via Zoom. We will be having several exceptional presentations along with our annual business meeting. The presentations include:
Why & How To Easily Create Popular Cruising Videos
Around Newfoundland from Maine in 90 Days
Cruising Gadgets & Ideas
Overview & Latest Developments by PredictWind
Check out the agenda and sign up for the free meeting here.

There are no strings attached to attend but if you decide to join look the special promotion of a free burgee with your membership.

A good event is expensive. The coolest event that I attended was back in my childhood with my father. It was about the same format, so I hope that your event will be just as cool.

A good event is expensive. The coolest event that I attended was back in my childhood with my father. It was about the same format, so I hope that your event will be just as cool.

Guess we'll have to ask somebody who actually attended last year....

Welcome to TF! A truly thought provoking first post.

Peter

Update for 2021

This year the event will held in person from Nov 11-14 in St Augustine. More information will be available at ssca.org.

Back
Top Bottom