Clothing Optional Cruising??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only time I was exposed to nautical nudity was in Canada. The Québécois completely embraced their new topless laws.

Nothing happening on my boat. All the girls are Italian Catholics. Spectacular bodies covered by tiny bikinis but you don't get to see any more without a ring on the finger.

Remember the TF rule: If there are no pictures, it didn't happen!

Concerning the Ft. Pierce get together, Don and Larry are the major domos of this party but like last year the party ended up on my boat Because we had the booze (sippy cups this year). Also we will have some party favors and equipment to give away but NO ONE COME ABOARD NUDE, I don’t want to look at old flabby bodies (I can look into a mirror if I want to de disgusted). LOL. Looking forward to another great party this year. We have our reservations.

Also we will have some party favors and equipment to give away .

Wifey B: :eek::eek::eek: Um.....I'd be very careful with my terminology as definitions do change and many use terms today for far different representation that you intend. Perhaps check Party Favors in the Urban Dictionary. :eek::eek::eek:

The only time I was exposed to nautical nudity was in Canada. The Québécois completely embraced their new topless laws.

Nothing happening on my boat. All the girls are Italian Catholics. Spectacular bodies covered by tiny bikinis but you don't get to see any more without a ring on the finger.

This is more a cultural difference than anything else. From where I come from topless women on a beach are as common as men and why not? We are all made the same, the only difference is volume... I was very surprised to see how much topless women was taboo whenI came here. I see no more insanity in a woman topless than in a men topless...
However this only apply on leisure places like a beach... when going to a supermarket I find as much disgusting a topless men as a woman...

L

WifeyB

Now how do you know what I meant? LMAO. Never expected you to be PC. Thanks.

WifeyB

Now how do you know what I meant? LMAO. Never expected you to be PC. Thanks.

Wifey B: I just don't want to see you guys raided at the gathering. You never know who might pick up on something like that and a huge misunderstanding develop. Not PC, just know how our war on drugs likes to barrel in and destroy things and then ask questions later. There have been some insane raids of wrong houses and everything else. ;)

I just wish I were that blessed to worry!
Actually, so do I.:)
On the subject of nude beaches, Sydney has 5 or 6, mostly harbour located, only maybe 2 are ocean. Not sure all are "official". Cobblers Beach, unisex, is probably the most anchoring friendly one, usually protected with good space and holding. Another is not so unisex Obelisk, tight for anchoring, rocky shore both sides of a narrow bay with a sandy/rocky beach at the end, limiting scope.There is a Yachting Assn sailboat racing turning mark in front of the bay.

I just wish I were that blessed to worry!

In regard to size matters... the real matter is what you're gonna do with what size is available!

Different strokes fer different folks!!!

:dance:

Size:

We are presently vacationing in Europe. Too much old, old stuff to see. In Florence, the Statue of Michelangelo's David, at 17' tall, is the star. In Sorrento, a visit to Pompeii and the requirement to notice the homage paid to the naked male, in painting and statuary. Culturally over a thousand years separate the two. A noticeable difference in size of the ideal male. Apparently (to those who write the guides) Florentines didn't like to brag, Pompeiians paid homage to fertility.
Different strokes.......

You can certainly cruise naked if nobody is around to see you. I sometimes drop my drawers for a few minutes while on the flybridge when no other boats are around.

For me, the best time to be naked is if I'm anchored and I see another boat coming into the anchorage and it looks like they are heading in my direction to anchor close to me.

Or if someone brings his boat and family into the anchorage with the intention of tubing in circles in the anchorage.

Very funny hearing everyone’s opinions lol! I only want to try this in relaxed mode . sun burns, Deck rash, exhaust stack burns and barracudas don’t sound fun lol.. Something I never tried before but gotta try one of these days..

In regard to size matters... the real matter is what you're gonna do with what size is available!

Different strokes fer different folks!!!

:dance:
Yeah, that is what I tell myself also!:socool:

Well thanks guys for all the info, laughs and stories I don’t wanna side rail this forum with nude boating kinda inappropriate.. I have questions to ask about exhausts and painting in other forums.,

But if there’s any people that enjoy the nude cruising feel free to PM me would love to hear more about it hope to experience one day.,

Active cruising. I guess I am not as careful on the boat as others may be. In any season I go through at least one pair of shorts and one tee shirt from tears where the clothes catch on something.

Active cruising. I guess I am not as careful on the boat as others may be. In any season I go through at least one pair of shorts and one tee shirt from tears where the clothes catch on something.

Which could be skin if naked. That's the reason we limit our nudity to safe situations.

Sounds life changing lol maybe I should just try a nude beach lol

I don't know about total nude in the PNW. The song "There's a skeeter on my peter, whack off" comes to mind.

By all mean please avoid working in the ER with no cloth, reminder than any hanging or loose part can end up in a pulley or a strap :)
L

OMG people... get real.

There's a time and place for everything.

24/7 we're all actually naked.

Just depends on how much of naked-self we may like to show; i.e. how much protected we may like [or need] "some" portions to be.

:D :popcorn: :whistling:

Alas, at my age of 74, I look better with my clothes on.

I fish all the time barefoot on a fiberglass deck with tuff coat non skid my feet are immune lol

Nude , why not?

Barefoot on deck ? no way!

On a friend's boat, with a synthetic teak deck, in Desolation Sound (NOT a hotspot like FF lives in) I burned my bare feet just running across the swimgrid. On my own teak (real wood) deck I was in no danger of burning my feet.

The rather light hue of off beige [original] color fiberglass deck on our Tolly is OK for bare feet ...until sun rays get directly on it mid day, mid summer... then big ouch!

When I some day [no big rush] refinish the non skid deck surface... I plan it to be a subdued white! :thumb:

Last edited:
Interesting topic. Being nude can be quite a relaxing way to enjoy a secluded anchorage. Nice to swim and dry off in minutes with no soggy togs. Not happening in NJ any time soon temps are flirting with the teens these days. Happy New Year!

Interesting topic. Being nude can be quite a relaxing way to enjoy a secluded anchorage. Nice to swim and dry off in minutes with no soggy togs. Not happening in NJ any time soon temps are flirting with the teens these days. Happy New Year!

I do believe flirting with teens will get you thrown into prison.

Back
Top Bottom