Beautiful trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fryedaze

Guru
Vessel Name
Fryedaze
Vessel Make
MC 42 (Overseas Co) Monk 42
It is nice to be in a marina with such good looking yachts.[emoji1] 0709181306.jpg

You've got good taste.. where's homeport

It is nice to be in a marina with such good looking yachts.[emoji1] View attachment 78418
Ted and Slow Hand stopped at our marina a while back when he was doing the loop . We got the rare opportunity to check out Slow Hand and have dinner with Ted . Great boat and super guy .

Wish I knew you were visiting, I would have come down. Guess I'll have to venture over to Solomon's this summer.

Ted

Wish I knew you were visiting, I would have come down. Guess I'll have to venture over to Solomon's this summer.

Ted
I hope you don't mind the drool I left on your boat. I just can't get over the finish on that paint job on Slow Hand. We stopped at Crisfield on a cruise to Pokomoke City and Onancock. We also passed through Smith and Tangier.

She is still there, two slips down from us

Thank God they didn't put us in beside her - we are looking forward to a wash when we get to DC, and a serious compound and wax when we get home, and Slow Hand would make us look really shabby!

Ted has tried to get me and my boat to visit him in the same marina, but I don’t want my chalky paint job anywher near SlowHand.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Clearly the neighborhood is trending upward.

tmp_20378-20180719_0657161070698155355183977.jpg

Ted

Always nice to meet other TF members. SONAS certainly looks like a wonderful boat to cruise on.

Another shot of her at the fuel dock before departing.

tmp_20378-20180719_085504194620102350575324.jpg

Ted

Always nice to meet other TF members. SONAS certainly looks like a wonderful boat to cruise on.

Another shot of her at the fuel dock before departing.

View attachment 78847

Ted

Thanks Ted.

Actually using the pump out. Three and a half weeks on board and the holding tank monitor showed three-quarters full - just too much of a risk not doing it until DC next week!!!

Every man pull his pants on the same .... Oh, and every boat needs a pump-out now and then, regardless of size:thumb::thumb:

Ted has an extraordinarily well equipped and maintained yacht Anybody who has been aboard or seen it from the dock is impressed. Certainly one of the most admired boats on here.

A HUGE +1 here! Slow Hand is a real beaut!

A "yacht" is just a boat that most of us can't afford! :-{)

My boat would look as good as Ted’s if I painted it every month. Just kidding, nothing I own will look as good as Ted’s stuff. At the Trawler Forum in February no one wants to be ties close to Ted. Larry and I tied real close to each other last year (on the other side of the dock) and put Ted a couple of boats away to avoid the comparison. Starting to make plans again for the February outing.

My boat would look as good as Ted’s if I painted it every month. Just kidding, nothing I own will look as good as Ted’s stuff. At the Trawler Forum in February no one wants to be ties close to Ted. Larry and I tied real close to each other last year (on the other side of the dock) and put Ted a couple of boats away to avoid the comparison. Starting to make plans again for the February outing.
Maybe I shouldn't mention this, but The Don has me just a head of you for next year. We all know the pull The Don has.

Ted

Here's a suggestion. If you are going to repaint the hull, show ownership. Paint it a color other than white.

Don’t mess with the power of Don. He’s the major domo of the group.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom