Beautiful trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
Slow Hand underway appears to be on a serious mission.

Yep, a slow mission. Haha. Sorry Ted.

Like to get my hull, cabin trunk, and flybridge done.
Would you recommend them, and is the price fair?

Thanks
Bill
Sean does almost all of the work himself. Not uncommon for him to have more than a year of work waiting. I tied his building up for almost 18 months. Probably 98% of his work comes by referral. His price is very reasonable and work is exceptional, but don't be in a hurry as quality takes time. My boat is likely the biggest boat he will ever paint.

What size is your boat?

Ted

Ted, no problem this year. I bought a fifteen foot sea anchor so with that deployed and one engine at idle I will be almost down to your speed.

Sean does almost all of the work himself. Not uncommon for him to have more than a year of work waiting. I tied his building up for almost 18 months. Probably 98% of his work comes by referral. His price is very reasonable and work is exceptional, but don't be in a hurry as quality takes time. My boat is likely the biggest boat he will ever paint.

What size is your boat?

Ted

She’s a 42 Bristol flybridge sedan.

She’s a 42 Bristol flybridge sedan.

Do you know what your draft (below the water) plus your air draft (bridge clearance) equals?

DSCN1669.jpg

My combined draft is about 20', but at the highest point on the wheelhouse it's maybe 18'.

Ted

Ted, no problem this year. I bought a fifteen foot sea anchor so with that deployed and one engine at idle I will be almost down to your speed.

It's a good thing your wife is a great cook.

Ted

Draft is 4ft, have to measure to the top of flybridge this weekend, can drop antennae’s , and remove radar.

She loves to cook and cooked for 25 last year, this year she will cook for 30 as rumor has it many member will show up to see your pain (I won’t mention the engine room you can eat off).

She can cook! Watfa put on a spread for us hungry peeps! Impressive show of hospitality and entertaining by Watfa and Irv aboard the Bigfish.
Ahmed was conspicuously absent and missed!

Last edited:
Draft is 4ft, have to measure to the top of flybridge this weekend, can drop antennae’s , and remove radar.

If you are talking about the Miami River, it can clear coastal freighters and attract the attention of the drug enforcement people.

Hi Steve (Jack). She can cook, take one look at me. LOL. She also had the PBR and Bud. She’s happy as long as no one goes hungry or sober!

Slow Hand

She's a great looking boat that Slow Hand. Pilothouse instead of bridge; I like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom