Beaufort NC for Easter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JD

Guru
Vessel Name
Stella Di Mare
Vessel Make
Mainship 34t
Several boats on the East Coast are headed to Beaufort NC for Easter. Arriving on Good Friday and departing either Easter Sunday or on the Monday.

We will be at the Beaufort City Docks in front of the Queen Ann's Revenge which is the east end of the City Docks. Stop by and say Hi if you are in Beaufort.

Oh I wish. One of my favorite cities! Such great memories of my summer in Arapahoe, spending time off in Beaufort. I hope you guys have a blast!

We will have a "Meet Your Moderator" event. I'll be there deleting posts and signing autographs Saturday and 4pm. Then Bess and I will be conducting a moderated pub-crawl. Then stumble back to the boats for a good game of "pin-the-tail-on-the-moderator". Finally, we'll end the night with an off-topic OTDE discussion that I will just delete if I don't like it :-D

Bees, Tivo, and Skinny Dippin' WILL be there... It was Bess' idea after all. We'd LOVE if any of you members could come out!!!

Tom-

Several boats on the East Coast are headed to Beaufort NC for Easter. Arriving on Good Friday and departing either Easter Sunday or on the Monday.

We will be at the Beaufort City Docks in front of the Queen Ann's Revenge which is the east end of the City Docks. Stop by and say Hi if you are in Beaufort.

I wish..... we are still shrink wrapped on the hard in NY state on Lake Ontario!

Back
Top Bottom