2023 TF Gathering - SE FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

psneeld

Guru
Vessel Name
Sold
Vessel Make
Was an Albin/PSN 40
Start of thread. Interested? Please chime in.

Suggested location - Ft Pierce City Marina

Suggested time frame - Feb 23-26, 2023 (after Miami Boat Show)

Coordinators welcome, dinner hosts welcome.

Sounds great after all the great times in the past we look forward to seeing new and old friends again. Watfa looks forward to her Saturday nights dinner on the Gotcha. You can count on us.

As soon as you can confirm the dates in February please book your reservations at the Ft Pierce City Marina, you can always cancel if plans change and you can’t make it as they sell out every year. Thanks

Not much interest this year.....

Having trouble with slip reservations?

Scott. I have reservations from 2-21 to 2-26. As of last week they still had some slips but they didn’t expect them to last long.

Seems quieter than is the past for being this close.

Course ......we don't have some sticking their nose in, telling us how to have a get together yet don't want to come to generate posts. :D

Agreed. I think Covid still has an influence, IAN might be having an effect and it may have run its course. Inflation could also could be effecting attendance. We like the area so if no one else goes we will be refreshed. :)

Agreed. I think Covid still has an influence, IAN might be having an effect and it may have run its course. Inflation could also could be effecting attendance. We like the area so if no one else goes we will be refreshed. :)

As with the last couple years, people don't HAVE to come by boat to have a great get together.

We have a good time just with happy hours and dinners if people just want to come and talk TF stuff for a night or two.

I guess now it will be after the holidays that people may chime in.

If this year is smaller it may work out for the best. Watfa is going to limit her dinner to twenty people, she did 35 one year and it is just too much for her to do in a small boat galley. Ted won’t have to buy 12 pizzas. ��

If this year is smaller it may work out for the best. Watfa is going to limit her dinner to twenty people, she did 35 one year and it is just too much for her to do in a small boat galley. Ted won’t have to buy 12 pizzas. ��

But you know I always get stuck taking home 3-4 pizzas...the have to diet till the next years get together. :facepalm:

Well as of now, Ted hasn't chimed in.... so it might be 3 for dinner. :dance:

But you know I always get stuck taking home 3-4 pizzas...the have to diet till the next years get together. :facepalm:

Well as of now, Ted hasn't chimed in.... so it might be 3 for dinner. :dance:

I'll be there, either by boat or Land. Last of the originals who made all of the gatherings.

Ted

Last edited:
Great news, pizza man will attend. :)

Looking at attending. But I am new here so pardon my ignorance.

Greetings,
Mr. OSD. Supposed to be a fun time but you'll need bail $$$$$$.

iu

Old Sea Dog. Welcome on board you passed the first requirement to attend - ignorance. It’s pretty simple a bunch of us. (Changes every year) to get together for fun and games plus story telling and good food. It’s unstructured fun.

RT don’t scare off the new blood. :)

Greetings,
Mr. B. I note from Mr. OSD's post tally he has commented 65 times. Surely a fine upstanding citizen from Greenbackville , VA (population (2010) 192)) has the mental acuity to assess the potential for incarceration and is willing to take the chance on a face to face encounter with his fellow TF members.

RT. Sounds like he has you on retainer for this and future encounters. My dad always told me to make sure I had bail money just in case. :)

All I hear is Crickets...any hard "I'll be there" as of now?

Hi Scott

I have you, Ted, Dick +1 On Courage. That would be great for Watfa as cooking for 25 people is a lot of work. I’m really looking forward to a great time.

Plus Martha and we will let the good times roll..... :thumb:

RT didn’t you promise to come one year. :)

Greetings,
Mr. B. I think I've always been as vague as I'm being now. Still have to worry about parole violations...

iu

RT. Your always vague, sometimes more vague than others. :)

Confirming that Courage (KK42) will attend arriving Wednesday 22nd and departing Sunday 25th. My lady friend CC Mattingly will be with me. Looking forward to another gathering of like minded folks.

Thanks Dick, your good buddy has informed us. I assume you will be eating with on Gotcha Saturday evening?
Thanks.

So there is a chance? RT I know many would love to shake your hand, that would be awesome

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom