2022 TF Gathering - SE FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
iu

If some come I will be rolling over in my grave how far we have fallen.......

Hi Scott. I like your new boat. :)

Just got word Don Moon (godfather of this gathering) will unfortunately be unable to attend.

Looking for a new head count for Friday Night pizza so we can plan an appropriate space and order enough pizza.

Wendy and I a still trying to firm up plans. But will likely be there.

Baker if you can’t make it send Wendy. ��

Blue Ribbon with spit. No no no

You will be missed but we will have a bud for you. Next year pal.

Blue Ribbon with spit. No no no

You will be missed but we will have a bud for you. Next year pal.

Irv, I’m afraid I, too, will not be making it. I wrecked my RV on the way down.

I have to take it back to the Airstream factory so they can start repairs on it.

Again so sorry to miss the gathering.

Don

Hi Don. We were informed by Anne , sorry you can’t make it but it is best your well. You will be missed. Next year for sure. Airstreams are nice, I hadcc be a 27’ years ago. Take care buddy and give our love to Lou.

Watfa send hugs.

Hi Don. We were informed by Anne , sorry you can’t make it but it is best your well. You will be missed. Next year for sure. Airstreams are nice, I hadcc be a 27’ years ago. Take care buddy and give our love to Lou.

Watfa send hugs.

Irv, I sent you a PM.. So sorry Don!

Jack (Steve) nothing yet. Or I don’t know how to get pms

RT. I can always count on you. LMAO

The one guy I want to meet before I croak is RT, I love his brain. :)

Don, sorry to hear about your mishap and hope it was only your trailer that suffered. I too am an Airstream fan. Took mine from FLL to Anacortes. Btw, Lazy Days in Tampa repairs Airstreams.

Hey guys, for numerous reasons, we are unable to make it. I tried to make it work but just isn’t gonna happen. Sorry to bug out so late in the game. Very bummed we won’t be there.

Hey guys, for numerous reasons, we are unable to make it. I tried to make it work but just isn’t gonna happen. Sorry to bug out so late in the game. Very bummed we won’t be there.

You didn't cancel within Cancellation Policy time frame so your entire deposit is being retained by Irv.

Thank you for your patronage.

Steve I like the way you think.
Baker sorry you can’t make it, we’re more sorry that Wendy won’t be coming. :)
Next year. ����

I don’t mind the Gods ’ deleting my post but you could have left the slip number. We do this to help all the TF people, not us.

Pizza and wine night on Gotcha!

Attachments

• IMG_4183.jpg
    IMG_4183.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 20
5973.jpeg

Thursday night at the Bar-B-Q restaurant.

Ted

5971.jpeg

Preparation for tonight's festivities. Stay tuned for tonight's pics.

Ted

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom