2022 TF Gathering - SE FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
5975.jpg

Friends in boat places.

Ted

Thanks Jack. We raised a drink to you, it wasn’t a PBR but close. See you next year, you are loved and missed.

20220226_204006.jpg

Jack, we miss you and felt a toast to you with PBR was appropriate.

Ted

Nice pics! Wish we could have been there. I have a brand new bottle of pink rum, but I will save it for next years get together. [emoji51]

We didn’t open the PBR. :)
It was fun this year but we missed the old crew like Don, Jack (Steve), Al, Baker, Wendy (especially Wendy). Good friends are hard to find but Larry and Lenna, John, Scott were with us. RT next year we are counting on you. Hopefully Covid will be in the past and more can attend to enjoy the festivities. It’s always fun to take the boat to a destination to make friends and continue a tradition.
BTW we avoided the police this year.

Last few pictures:

Lying around after Saturday's dinner.
5985.jpeg

Lunch on Sunday before heading out.
5986.jpeg

Hard to beat Tuna Ahi Tacos and sweet potato fries!
5990.jpeg

Ted

There’s something a bit suspicious about this picture, below (top). Al (Flywright) brought it to my attention noting that the picture appears to have been cleaned up, even homogenized through Photoshop. Of course, utilizing the Photoshop detection and reversing feature, we were able to undo all the mods until we arrived at the un-edited original on the right.

That’s when I called the Biker Hangout and learned the level of debauchery that had taken place. The Wild Hogs apparently provided club bandanas to anyone able to sit up for the photo.

Attachments

• FBF0D0C7-A9D4-43EA-8694-3DCEF8F994B0.jpg
    FBF0D0C7-A9D4-43EA-8694-3DCEF8F994B0.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 9
  • FA657459-347E-468C-9926-A3D8A07839DE.jpg
    FA657459-347E-468C-9926-A3D8A07839DE.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 14
There’s something a bit suspicious about this picture, below (top). Al (Flywright) brought it to my attention noting that the picture appears to have been cleaned up, even homogenized through Photoshop. Of course, utilizing the Photoshop detection and reversing feature, we were able to undo all the mods until we arrived at the un-edited original on the right.

That’s when I called the Biker Hangout and learned the level of debauchery that had taken place. The Wild Hogs apparently provided club bandanas to anyone able to sit up for the photo.

I'm clearly detecting some envy.

Next get together is about 50 weeks away. Plenty of time to finish your boat projects and come join us. If Jewel can handle the excitement, I'm sure you will be able to as well.

Ted

Damn you caught us, the wet T shirt went well but after that it went down hill. Bail was made and we were all out on the street flying our colors - Go Hogs.
Next year we fully expect those who should have been there to show up and keep us in line. :)

Hammer. This isn’t the correct forum but very shallow is very subjective. I draw five feet and take the bay route a few times per year with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom