2021 TF Gathering in SE FL: 02/17 - 02/21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is Oliver doing these days? Wasn’t he training to be an marine electronics tech?

He installed the new chart plotter, radar and other stuff on my boat when I bought it and knew nothing. I was surprised how young he was when he showed up! His mom dropped him off. [emoji23]

He did a great job!

Wifey B: He's like a super kid, but haven't heard from him recently. Last I knew he was working on boats. Yes, he was like 14 when he was first a regular here, offering all sorts of great advice and I'm sure most figured he was his father or something with the Nordhavn and while it was his father's boat, he was clearly the Electronics Guru. :)

Wifey B: He's like a super kid, but haven't heard from him recently. Last I knew he was working on boats. Yes, he was like 14 when he was first a regular here, offering all sorts of great advice and I'm sure most figured he was his father or something with the Nordhavn and while it was his father's boat, he was clearly the Electronics Guru. :)

Wifey B: Oliver says he's doing well, work has been super busy. :)

(...)

Also, I know the French are masters when it come to cooking but if you can make a soufflé last shipping across the Atlantic I take my hat and clothes off to you. :blush::blush::blush::blush:

Irv

According to the attached photos of the chocolate soufflé right before being packed and shipped, it seems to me that your deal is getting a lot more challenging - or even dangerous - than you once thought it was.

However, in the spirit of seeking consensus given the extent and quality of our relationship, I invite you to renegotiate the "termination clause" of the current agreement before the end of your term - I mean before the parcel's delivery in Fort Pierce Marina -, perhaps into a "flexibility clause", in order to satisfy both parties. But in such eventuality, I regret to inform you that fees would apply.

Otherwise please get ready to follow through on your commitments :).

Attachments

• CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE.jpg
    CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 18
  • PARCEL.jpg
    PARCEL.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 20
Pilou. In the terms of fairness I was never informed of and fees, therefore if it is an eatable soufflé I will proudly bare myself to all who dare to look. I must warn you that what you see make make you wish you lost the bet. REALLY.

We are sleeping on the boat tonight amount 100M dollar houses on Star Island. I have raised the water level for the home owners. :)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

And so it begins. Courage and Slow Hand are underway to Fort Pierce. Somebody better notify the local authorities in Fort Pierce to be prepared.

Ted

Looks like a GREAT event, and I'll miss it again. Just a bad time of the year for me. Skiing, tax return volunteer, and now the Covid will stop me this year.

Looking forward to next year.

Have a great time!

Ted. Gotcha will be heading north as soon as the crew can clear their heads of last nights booze fest.

SeeVee next year.

Jack we made good time at 17 knots and arrived at Lake Worth inlet at 1500 hrs. Tomorrow is another story, keep the booze hidden. :)

Jack. Yes he is, he’s along to drink the booze that the others can’t finish. He says to say “hi” to you.

Ahmed says thanks, next year if I bring him. :)

Gotcha underway today 10:45 am local time.

Attachments

• EC5C58A7-73DE-4684-B1FC-9E3BA652CC5D.jpg
    EC5C58A7-73DE-4684-B1FC-9E3BA652CC5D.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
No privacy, no privacy. Spied on from France no less. HaHaHa
Thanks Pilou

Crew decided to sleep in again after a battle with the bottle last night. ?

BTW Chocolate soufflé is underway as well. Very soon delivered. No kidding here :)

Editing post : Delivered !

Attachments

• 5E9D45E8-FF27-4771-9CA8-32E171AF02EE.jpg
    5E9D45E8-FF27-4771-9CA8-32E171AF02EE.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 16231C3E-F508-49EE-ADB4-DB6658FEBCF5.jpg
    16231C3E-F508-49EE-ADB4-DB6658FEBCF5.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Anchored up for the evening, about 10 N M away but the thought occurred to me that if a chocolate soufflé is awaiting me it may get eaten and I may just substitute a pack of Oreos. Good swap for me. :)

Well we will be unable to make it. Texas is an absolute mess. I gotta hang around here until things get stabilized. Currently no power or water for three days. Hopefully will survive with no broken pipes. Y’all have fun and see you next year.

Well we will be unable to make it. Texas is an absolute mess. I gotta hang around here until things get stabilized. Currently no power or water for three days. Hopefully will survive with no broken pipes. Y’all have fun and see you next year.

Sorry to hear that John. :nonono: Wendy is still coming, isn't she? :rolleyes: Promise we will take real good care of her. :angel:

Ted

Ted is correct, we didn’t want you anyway. ?
More Flor de Cana for the rest of us.

Next year, pal.

2021 TF Gather

Hi everyone! We will be there tomorrow afternoon, by car.
Priscilla is a little worn out today, did too much yesterday.
What can we bring besides some Flor de Cana?
JohnS

Hi John. Just yourselves is perfect. See you both tomorrow.

Thanks

We are on C dock and Ted is on the long finger pier (perhaps A dock)

The eagle has landed, white chocolate soufflé that all will enjoy Saturday night. A photo of all of us toasting your generosity will follow.

Thanks so much.

Damn dude. That sucks! Can you not get to the boat and live there for awhile?

I’ve had some pipe bursting problems here in Victoria. Thought I had the sprinkler feed pipe wrapped OK but guess not good enough for 14 degrees, because it broke.

One of my kids goes to UT in Austin and their apartment complex has lost all water but they still have power luckily. They are cooking snow for toilet flushing. [emoji30]

Damn dude. That sucks! Can you not get to the boat and live there for awhile?

I’ve had some pipe bursting problems here in Victoria. Thought I had the sprinkler feed pipe wrapped OK but guess not good enough for 14 degrees, because it broke.

One of my kids goes to UT in Austin and their apartment complex has lost all water but they still have power luckily. They are cooking snow for toilet flushing. [emoji30]

My heart goes out to both of you guys! You've been in my thoughts and prayers these past few days.

Is the boat any better in power out conditions like this? In my world, it's my bug-out vehicle. Even in a slip with ice, I've got a electricity, heat, food and water.

Hope you're both doing OK!

Some of us met up for lunch and dinner today. Tomorrow Scott is taking a few to a local
Publix run and an auto parts store to replace the blade 15 amp fuses we toasted.

All is well

Late to the party

We are just getting to the marina. Any plans for dinner or drinks? We have drinks. :)
John

6:45. Not walking so well.
Stopping at Crabbys for dinner. See you after a while.
John and Priscilla

Back
Top Bottom