2021 TF Gathering in SE FL: 02/17 - 02/21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have in the past but now only if folks want some, and then it's a smaller one. I normally Catch 'n Release since for me, it's more the experience than the kill. But when I kill, it's always with respect and without waste.

For the regulars and even the newcomers, Watfa, Irv and Ahmed treat you like family.....no matter the background.

The same is true for Ted , Don the father of the event, Larry and Lena....and those that have come and fit in.

You guys are totally unfair, I was checking the back of my eye lids to check for scar tissue, none found so promptly joined in the debauchery Funny this year there was very little drinking, could be a clue there as to who wasn’t there. :)

BTW. John and Pricilla brought many boating books for the raffle, thanks guys.

A good time was had by all and we certainly missed those that couldn’t attend.
Our sincere thanks to Pilou and Oliver for there most generous gift of a chocolate soufflé (somehow in shipment turned into wine).

Don, as the major Domo of this group, we really missed you, mostly the ladies did. Get better buddy so you can join us next year. We also met new members Steve and Michelle who drive up from Ft Lauderdale. So the group grows.

My wife and I loved it, we will be there next year!!

Thanks Again!!

Steve that’s great, bring your boat next year. We look forward to seeing you both.

(...)
Our sincere thanks to Pilou and Oliver for there most generous gift of a chocolate soufflé (somehow in shipment turned into wine). (...).

Irv,

You are certainly aware that the current situation is facing strong mutations leading to the emergence of new variants which, themselves, may have the capability of greatly disrupting our environment.

Since the chocolate souflé in shipment turned into wine, it seems that our parcel did not escape the above global trend, we are sorry about that :).

Last edited:
Pilou. I am aware of nothing, ask Watfa. :)

Thanks again. Next year will be the biggest and best ever.

Back
Top Bottom