30'californian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beers30

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
No Ship
Vessel Make
1979 30' Californian
Here is a picture of my 30' Californian. The tag shows 30 01. I've been told that means this was the 1st one made of this size.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 39
30' Californian

Here is a picture of my 30' Californian. The tag shows 30 01. I've been told that means this was the 1st one made of this size.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 38
Good boats.
I have an original 1966 Californian. One of the originals made by Jule Marshall. Its an express cruiser. These hulls were also used for local patrol boats. Very good planing hulls. They switched to Trawlers I believe in 1973 or 74. Santa Ana, Tustin, and Costa Mesa built.

Mike, you've got 30-01 (1979) and I've got 34-01 (1977).

Next time we're together, let's get a photo of both Hull #1 boats. I really enjoyed seeing the similarities and differences between our boats last summer.

Good boats.
I have an original 1966 Californian. One of the originals made by Jule Marshall. Its an express cruiser. These hulls were also used for local patrol boats. Very good planing hulls. They switched to Trawlers I believe in 1973 or 74. Santa Ana, Tustin, and Costa Mesa built.

Was your 1966 Californian fiberglass or wood?

Good boats.

I would like to see a picture, there’s a story behind it.

You are pushing a lot of water in that picture. Are you trying to get on top of the water or just kicking up your feet a little?

Nice looking boat, they have a good reputation.

pete

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom