Looking for an IG-32 Euro Sedan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bartfleet

My wife and I live in the panhandle of Florida. We think we would like to purchase a IG-32 Euro Sedan. Does anyone know of one near us we might look at to get an idea if that is really what we want?

My wife and I live in the panhandle of Florida. We think we would like to purchase a IG-32 Euro Sedan. Does anyone know of one near us we might look at to get an idea if that is really what we want?

Welcome to the forum.
I suggest you insert that description, ie IG 32, sedan, and even in full, Island Gypsy 32 foot sedan cruiser, into Google, and go for it - you'll be surprised what you get onto. Better add in whatever part of the US you are in as well, or they'll pop up from all over the place. There are a lot of them here in Australia for example.

Morning,

We have a 1999 IG 32 and live in Knoxville, TN. Happy to show it to you if travel is not too far.Traveled 7,000 miles on her last year.

Wayne Prichard
Wayneprichard123@gmail. Com

If you decide you like the IG32 and might be interested in a Halvorsen 32 Gourmet Cruiser we have a 2004 that might be going on the market soon. Let me know on this forum and we can arrange to send out some info.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom